New grow journal

So im gonna start the thread in preparation for a grow journal. Since im new i wanna share my regime with you. Maybe get some advice…

I will post ny equipment when i get home (shhh im posting from work lmao). But here is a rundown of genetics.

I have 8 alien pebbles and 4 crazy glues from helix genetics.

I am awaiting a delivery of 6 green crack x ak47 crosses, and 6 glookies from expert seed bank.

My medium is a mix of fox farms cocoloco, and a local nursery bumper crop. Which is just an organic mix of sphagnum peat moss, kelp extract, crab and lobster meal, earthworm castings, and bat guano. I also add in a quarter cup per gallon of medium, some fox farms happy frog slow release fertilizer, and an additional bag of earthworm castings.

All i water with is natural spring water and rain water un-ph’d…

5 gallon fabric pots and 5 gallon buckets.

And i will cycle them through my tents, i have a 5x5 seedling/cloning tent, a 8x10 grow room, and a 2x4 flowing room.

My light in the seeding room is a 1000 watt full spectrum led. In my veg room i have 4 500 watt full spectrum leds. And in my flowering tent i have a 1500 watt led.

I will post the links below to the lights i purchased off amazon.

I cannot wait to get started. Dont forget to follow up with us here.

Happy growing

10 Likes

I’m looking forward to this grow! Interesting strains!

9 Likes

Should be a good one to watch You seem a little bit prepared. Lol it looks like this may not be your first grow from your vocabulary. Well in general, not jutsy the dope. I have heard some good things about helix genetics and I know the alien was grown in here from a couple peeps. The only thing I’ll add is you might consider pH’n your rain water at least once for a control. Believe it or not in my old forum I actually had a topic - What is y’all’s rainwater pH. LoL true story. Ranged from mid-9s to mine around low 7’s. But ya man congrats your off and running. Welcome to your new home away from home, best of luck man and keep it green. Imma pull up a lawn chair brake out the bong and go for a ride w ya … Let the good times roll.

9 Likes

At least a newbie grower that does some research when starting, instead of immediately asking everything that could also be looked up on the web, when putting in a little effort. Hoorah.

9 Likes

Our rain water comes in at about 7.5 to 8… but i have a natural spring that comes in at the low 7s that i love to use… im glad to have you watching. Enjoy the show!!

9 Likes

Sometimes the forum is here for people to ask growers and talk with eachother and not just web search everything :laughing:

8 Likes

Google can’t give yoi the experience another grower can. So I’m that sense, i agree

8 Likes

True i agree and it brings the community together even tighter. Am a newbie and I’d rather make a fool out myself with my mistakes talking to professionals then failing on my own. Some of these start up grows are nice to watch. The computer case grows lol

8 Likes

I mean the whole point of being here is to share my journey. If i wanted to google Everything on my own. I would have never left the basement lol

7 Likes

Sounds a room full of sweetness. I’ve always wanted to try some AK . Will be watching from the bleachers .

7 Likes

Ak47 and green crack are old school sativa heavy hitters. Couldn’t go wrong picking a cross

7 Likes

I agree. But c’mon dude. You get me. You know I’m talking about the questions that have been asked a million times before. There’s a reason for ‘basic guides’ innit.

6 Likes

Not my point. Read again.

5 Likes

Honestly if you have to ask what do i need to grow… you probably just shouldn’t. Because if you don’t know. I dont see your passion for cannabis.

5 Likes

if you google the right grower it might :wink:

I love to watch a grower grow the best way to learn a new trick

or avoid a mistake

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

I guess i do agree with you there. Ive used mr canucks and cali green to solve alot of problems. Touche sir. But i think the point bro was making was that hes glad that i did my own research before just going okay guys i wanna grow, lay it on me what do i need. Lmao

8 Likes

Welcome @midwestcc420 thanks for visiting our canna home away from home. Any and all canna questions are encouraged here. Feel free to upload your pictures here to your thread. We will chime in and join in your growing.

7 Likes

Sounds like you have a great plan !
Back in the day we would run 3 rooms but just move lights instead of plants . If I had a choice between buckets and fabric bags I like the bags other than you need trays with bags . Looking forward to watching
I stopped doing multiple strains at the same time , for me it was tricky . I’m hoping to get some filled across this time . Good luck to you with the grow .

8 Likes

Ya different strokes and all, time and time again - What works for one might not work for someone else! I like to fuxk it all up once or twice so I can really learn. LoL Because WHY - Learning is fun! :laughing:

6 Likes

6 Likes