New grower second grow

Hello everyone my name is Jason but you can call me Cosmo I live in Cali. I was invited here from onother member that is in another group I am a member of. I’m on my second grow and am hooked on this hobbie. I am open to all criticism and input that will better my grow I don’t have a lot of knowledge only from what I’ve read and learned from other people. I’m here to learn and help we’re I can if anybody has any thoughts or different ideas I’m open to it. Thanks again for having me.

20 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network lots of knowledgeable people here. Glaf to have you aboard :facepunch:t2::us::facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

i bet you have more knowledge than you think you do. pictures pictures! :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s a weed bruh alls good lol :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

My second grow

10 Likes

My first grow RDWC gorilla glue

10 Likes

More of my first grow

14 Likes

so pretty!

4 Likes

Never seen those colors in gg maybe it’s the blurples ,doing fine my man :facepunch:t2::us::us::us:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s the blurples

3 Likes

What are you running as far as nutrition

2 Likes

In coco running canna for coco,cannazym,canna boost

2 Likes

Havnt started the boost or cannazym yet they won’t be here till next week

1 Like

All of these plants are 10 days planted

5 Likes

I’m running sf2000 and 2 HLGrspec 100

3 Likes

I have actually been thinking about giving them a run. U running the whole line

2 Likes

As of right now only the 2 part A,B the boost,rhizotonic,cannazym won’t be here till later next week

2 Likes

I know how that goes

2 Likes

I’ve been doing some reading and came across info that I was supposed to buffer my coco first well oops I kind of missed that anything I can do or need to do ??? Thanks

2 Likes

Are these leaves looking funny

3 Likes