New grower second grow

Hey was wondering if you no who I can get some help from. I posted a couple of pics with and some questions

2 Likes

How often do u watter and what is temp and humidity

2 Likes

I’m watering when the my moisture meter and the pot are light I’ve only watered them like 2 times since they were planted 12 days ago. My last water going in was 460 ppm coming out was like 320ppm that was 3 days ago

3 Likes

I also found out I’m feeding all wrong I just was reading the when mixing.my nutes I need to account for the 300 ppm of cal mag that’s in there. It says to make following the chart but then to dilute with calmag RO water till it gets down to we’re it’s neede

1 Like

Also this is my first grow in coco. My first grow I did RDWC.

1 Like

Same meter I use lol

2 Likes

From. The pic it just looks like under wattering

3 Likes

I don’t like coco outside hydroponics

2 Likes

One of my buddies does mainlining and swears by it. So far I’m not very impressed. If they were in DWC right now they would be double there size already

1 Like

Sorry got sidetracked temps are 80 RH is 70 havnt watered in 3 days

1 Like

4 fans room is air conditioned at night I have and 8 inch intake from outside that cools the room 2–.4 inch exhaust fans

1 Like

Just pulled down another branch

them little blue connector screws work great for LST just turn them and it tightens

5 Likes

Have you guys seen this Tropicana Poison

@Mark0427 @hellraiser @joepayne

6 Likes

So this is how I mixed my nutes tonight from the chart I believe it is maybe I think. RO water 4 gallons 20!ml calmag 28 of each A-B PPM’s at that time we’re 1010ppm so diluted with RO water to bring to a final number of 440ppm they call for 600 to 700 it’s only my second feeding don’t want to over do it. Any input on my procedure please let me no

2 Likes

@Mark0427 @hellraiser @joepayne @pptrsha1 @MrBlue Ok so it begins what the Fxck is this too much light???

2 Likes

No it’s a nute burn or pH issue.

3 Likes

Did you spray something?

2 Likes

No havnt sprayed anything

1 Like

I would prune the leavs that have it and see if you get anymore. I have not ever seen this it could have some thing to do with growing in coco I have only done it a few times as it is not my preference.

2 Likes

That looks good do you know what it tests at?

2 Likes