New grower second grow

It kind of looks like this which is led burn

4 Likes

Cosmo how would the leds burn the bottom leaves and not the top ones…?

4 Likes

My next guess would be a calcium defichany as you are growing in coco. Calcium bindes to the coco and sometimes so does silica. It looks like it in the pics too. Calmag plus should fix it.

2 Likes

Not sure but the pic I posted is an led burnt plant

1 Like

that is the pic u get when you google light burn. the whole article was pretty interesting. are you running monster lights?

2 Likes

Just sf2000 and 2 hlg100rspec

1 Like

are your lights sitting on your plants? i use sf1000 and hlg100 for seedlings at 24 in. walk thru your grow from day one in your head and you will be like AH HA! i know what i did or forgot. i learned last grow that high intensity lights make your plants hog cal mag and toxicity looks just like deficiency!

2 Likes

Well it’s been solved not enough nutes I was only feeding around 450ppm one of the other groups I belong to one of the members (yoshi) said listen hear boy they need at least 1150 and so I fed two nights ago and now

8 Likes

No all 24 to 30 inches away the sf2000 only running at 60%

1 Like

AH HA! bergman lab yoshi? :green_heart: @Slym3r tried to tell you the tops werent burnt. so happy u figured it out.

5 Likes

Really appreciate everyone trying to help figure this out much love to you fam

3 Likes

Sorry bud i only pop on here every now and again lol. I do miss some of these guys tho lol. @Slym3r @LoCoRocK @pptrsha1 @tenga @mudman @automatik miss u dudes and dudettes

6 Likes

we miss you mark! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :100: :100: :100:

4 Likes

Markinator!! :blue_heart: 🤸 :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I just started these 2 plants and a baby plant but the bigger ones are in their 5th week just want some advice on using my leds I’m using a cheap set up with 2 walmart led shop lights 4’ long and a small grow light from Walmart as well a full spectrum one 2’

They are just growing slow but most of them are hybrids should I get more light today I’m transferring them into some worm cast soil and a bigger space…other then that I am using a vinegar drip into baking soda for CO2 but that’s about it… any advice is great lmk what to do from here my fellow growers…

3 Likes

why are u adding co2?

2 Likes

Idk I figured I would do it because I did it for the one I did from flower stage but I didn’t do it a lot…

2 Likes

You need light what you have isn’t going to do it if you were raising clone babies maybe. Get yourself a decent litght no do not skimp on your lighting you will not be happy with the results. After all the time your going to spend taking care of them you don’t want it to be a waist.

3 Likes

If you’re using smaller lights with lower light levels, you will need less CO2! i copied this

2 Likes

Co2 is for bigger grows not our little one and two plant grows. Once you have the right lights you will be doing 100 percent better right away

2 Likes