New grower second grow

I might just do some training on them not sure yet waiting to see how big they get within the next 4 weeks…but I’m deff gonna trim the bottom and get rid of all them little leaves cause I know it would focus more energy to the top of the plant…

2 Likes

So I chopped some of the bush from underneath the baby girls and just watered them after 5 days but as u can see the little bush still there it was worse…

And that’s what it looks like in the middle up the stalk…!!!

3 Likes

Take the bottom stuff off but the rest of the way up leave those are we’re bud sights are growing

1 Like

Both of the plants are accumulating a lot of fan leaves and big ones at that what should I do? Should I remove them or keep them on??I already chopped all the small shit from the bottom of the plants…lmk…deff always willing to learn…

4 Likes

Dang I might be able to feel those edibles :yum::sunglasses:

4 Likes

They are really spreading there wings

!

7 Likes

Hahaha yes sir check this one out brother…

Loving it lolol…

8 Likes

Looking great @mrnmrsleon it looks like your having a little deficiency of something I’m not an expert as to what it is I’m going to ask for a little help for you @covertgrower @pptrsha1 @treetrunks @Mark0427 @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Lol thank you @cosmo , I wouldn’t call myself an expert but I can help narrow down the problem with a support ticket. I can post one to your journal to fill out if you’d like @mrnmrsleon

4 Likes

What kind of light? And nutrients are you using please.

1 Like

Worm cast soil mixed with washed egg shells and I use used coffee grounds for all the right nutrients straight water and I’m using 12 23watt cfls and going to get 12 more soon as flower stage hits I’m going to add some more used coffee grounds soon because I added it when they first started but soon I will put more but only a light sprinkle on top of the soil…so far so good…@PreyBird1 oh and some perlite as well sry…

3 Likes

Seems like you are an organic grower? No nutrients other than what you listed. I like to Roots organics nutrients. I make my own combination of nutrients i use.

2 Likes

They are in test mode now…used coffee I read is great and has a lot of nutrients for the baby girls…

Just have to be careful and spread on top of soil not closed to the roots cause it will get root burn and poof there she goes dead…

2 Likes

Just got new light today for second part of room also 4 pot autopot should be here 2 marrow already dropped 4 seeds last night in h2o2 and put in paper towels tonight 2 purple titties and 2 ancestral skunk

just trying it out on current grow took down the Hlg Rspec100

5 Likes

I havnt tried one yet so

It’s so good I wonder if I shouldnt have Eatin all of it

6 Likes

That wasn’t very fun I literally just sat here and bald like a baby for 30 minutes straight lol 🥲but aside from that the girls are lookin Nice :sunglasses:

day 4 12/12

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: how fun was that? i ate 2 gummies the first time i had edibles. i wanted to call the squad. i was too high for 8 hours. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Babys are loving this light look at them reach…going to spread used coffee grounds on top of soil for the next feeding…

2 Likes

So tied down the baby girl this morning and fed them with the used coffee grounds on top of soil…she looks ugly but it’s worth it I was told…

My other baby girl she is just one bushy girl lol…I don’t think I can tie her down yet and I go into flower in about 3-4 days….

2 Likes

Dixie cup pic was taken June 5th
So till today they are approximately 8 weeks old…

2 Likes