New grower second grow

Lookin really good @mrnmrsleon i can see you are lacking in some form of nutrients by the coloring in your leaves you might want to look up some household additives to correct it

2 Likes

Hey brother @cosmo i asked the Mrs is it was changing color and she said yes as well so I took the used coffee grounds and added them yesterday to the top of the soil and watered it yesterday they are sucking up water like no tomorrow…here is a pick of them being trained…

The next day after I tied them down they are now curling up towards the light and the big girl grew about a half inch in one night…and the other one I couldn’t train its all bushy…
And this is why I use used coffee grounds…lolol levels everything out…

3 Likes

Just keep an eye on them sir if they worse you will need to reach out to some of more experienced members maybe they will be able to give you some ideas on what else you need to add to make them better

2 Likes

Mine are growing 2 to 3 inches a night

The Salk on this one is the size of a babies arm

Do you see the lights that’s what is going to grown you weed

This little girl is a clipping from 2 weeks ago

6 Likes

No doubt you are dialed in…
Your grow looks amazing cosmo.
Can’t wait to see how they continue.
Well done!
:facepunch:

3 Likes

Fucking amazing @cosmo ill invest in lights when things get a lil better but I will reach that level lolol…doing a great job brother keep up the good work…

1 Like

Thank you @mrnmrsleon I no you will get there I can see you have a passion for this hobby it takes time and a lot of money that a lot of us don’t have can’t wait for when you get your first bud it’s so exiciting

4 Likes

I redid the rivets on the HLg Rspec and tied the two together so I only have to use one outlet image

4 Likes

Switching to 12/12 tonight hahahah flower stage here we come hahahah…

And started a new one lolol

3 Likes

So me and the Mrs checked the baby girls and they are showing pistils now oh boy lolol uak what that means…just switched to 12/12 just now time to watch them really grow now lolol…
Here’s the video I follow when I use my used coffee to feed my babies it’s a great nutrient awsome for organic growers… Why Use Coffee Grounds As Fertilizer? - YouTube

2 Likes

6 Likes

Baby girls are starting to flower lolol I’m hoping to get a great yield fingers crossed…

3 Likes

I’ve literally eaten what some people would have that kind of high on and still haven’t gotten high of edibles :man_shrugging: I can’t wait to experience it tho!

2 Likes

You have never gotten high off edibles I’ll send you some that will knock you on your ass

4 Likes

Some pics from last night 8 days into flower

6 Likes

i got a recipe off youtube. it said use 3 grams of weed or more if it is not really good weed. i wasnt sure so i used 7 grams for brownies. i had good weed. wont do that again. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh I put 9 ounces int 2 sticks of butter

4 Likes

wait! you put 252 grams ( 1 oz equals 28 grams) in 2 sticks of butter???

2 Likes

I still have some left

5 Likes

Yep

6 Likes