New grower very passionate

Very nice what strain is that

2 Likes

Runtz! I have grow journal here. That is kind of what this thread is.

2 Likes

Wasn’t my seeds I just walked outside and seen it growing

2 Likes

Thats funny shit it might be good it might be crap it might be a boy. Put it into a 3-5 gallon pot bury half that stem and see where she goes.

3 Likes

Lol Idc what it is if it’s a Male he’ll be gone but I’ve received great advice

3 Likes

Nice glad you found us. Well hit you back tomorrow.

2 Likes

/original/3X/3/6/366bfb35e1e189d36e7cee22b18bd4b58c538e54.mp4 I’ve lowered my lights this is just a homemade tent I made the hot grow bulb I have it way higher up on a hook led’s work great hope to see greater results later this week

2 Likes

This is what i veg with.

A hydrofarms agrobrite t5

Then i swapped the bulb our for agrobrite l.e.d.

2 Likes

My girl is drooping a little today idky she was fine this morning perky I lowered my lights today hoping that the humidity change in the house didn’t affect her too much while i had her out ,I had to put her in a bigger pot 2days ago she seem to me to have been doing great I did not damage the roots whatsoever I’m thinking it’s the new soil, so I gave her some honey waiting to see if she perks up within the next two days

1 Like

Can we see her? In natural light?

1 Like

4 Likes

Ehh a little droopy but not drastic. Giving honey?

1 Like

Yes as a source of sugar " she has perked back up when I had this happen about 7 months ago I had no clue what I was doing so I ended burning my first plant because I thought it was dying because it needed nutrients " stupid me it was the changes in temperatures that made it droop

What kind or soil are you using? Have any pics?

1 Like

I need a better soil how is fox farm ?

3 Likes

Fox farm oceam forest is my fovrite. Happy frog is good also. But remember that soil is charged meaning it has some time release fertilizers in it already so do not use nutrients for at least 2 weeks and come on light with the nutrients. If you have time get some earthjuice amazon bloom. What nutrients are you going to use? I stopped using soils because of fungus gnats!

5 Likes

Use cloth pots. Amazon!

2 Likes

https://www.midlandhardware.com/184780.html

These just went up in price, I paid $5 for a pack of 5

and don’t forget perlite

4 Likes

Yummy. You killed it.

2 Likes

Try my blend next. Get away from FF

4 Likes