New grower very passionate

I buy in 20 packs much better prices!

3 Likes

Send me get your blend recipe please. I saw it earlier and it look really good! Man i love this coco its amazing.

3 Likes

Mother of earth coco and perlite. Sungro mix #4 add some mycorr,azomite and a little lime

5 Likes

Yeah that’s smart, but I only have a 3x3 tent, so I don’t need 20 :wink: once the new autos are 6-7 weeks, then I’m dropping some runtz (zkittlez x gelato) and some C99 x Romberry (C99 = Jack Herer x Shiva Skunk / Romberry = Romulan x Blueberry)

Maybe by summer I can have a veg tent, I am hard up for room with what I have, but I manage and am happy, wish it was legal to grow here

4 Likes

Looks like the soil may have gotten cold, thats how plants look when they get too cold at night anyway;)

3 Likes

Update on the girls getting ready to put them in bigger pots everything it’s going well! So far temperatures have been great humidity has been great " thanks for all the help 20191129_181722_022|666x500

2 Likes

@MK3_Pharms had great advice… Run at night… I used to run during day but I’m switching it up

4 Likes

You can adjust while in grow. You need to do it gradually over a few weeks. Do it too.fast and.you will stress the plant. And start getting one point leaves. Lol. The messes I’ve made over the years
vwI4mYEHP8k0w

1 Like

I’m starting from scratch at this point… Got a few new toys for the tent on the way too… Been running a few tests without plants getting shit perfect

5 Likes

Dyi style :facepunch::+1::call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

They have like three or four. Bulb splitter. It does work. Then think about sending a few tubes downward into the center of the grow. Or in the corners run four ft tubes down each corner

2 Likes

Funny you say that I have 4 T5 4’ fixtures 2 bulb each in my garage I used 10 years ago (long story lol back at it now)… I was thinking that exact same thing but maybe taking down the bigger 300w reflector and putting 2 of the t5 ziptied to corner posts

2 Likes

Yepper. It will work

3 Likes