New Indoor Auto Grow

Hey guys,
This may n prolly will sound really fuckinv stupid to most, but I’m pjs school n not good with tech devices n shot n was hoping n wondering if someone would please explain to me how to post photos from my iPhone to the forum?
Thanks alot
Jor

4 Likes

Cool looking set up @pbaker1111 cant wait to see the progress :smirk::white_check_mark::peace_symbol::+1: I’ll be following dukes, watching the magic happen….

🥷 SS

3 Likes

I’ve read that you take the photo best by turning phone side ways @jory hope that works out :muscle:

3 Likes

@sullivanslim
Thx man, but I’m not talking about taking the actual pic, but sending/posting it to the forum. I have pics I’ve taken recently I’d like to post, but don’t know how, lol.thanks a lot tho.

3 Likes

I just gave up and connected my phone up to my computer and transfer them. I did learn today how to send them in a text, only took me a month to figure that out! Lol!

7 Likes

@nacho151
Hahahaha!!!’
You sound almost as bad as me man! Lmfao!!! …now I don’t feel quite as embarrassed about not being able to post a pic, hahaha!!!
Hey, it’s all good my brother; us old heads gotta stick together! Lol. :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

I loaded a pic, there is a icon to select to upload pics in the reply section

@jory

2 Likes

I think his problem is like mine. Using an iPhone to upload a picture doesn’t work like an android phone.

5 Likes

LOL, friggin APPLE!!!
My wife has always been an Apple girl !
I’m an Android/Microsoft guy!!!
I DO BELIEVE there is total animosity designed into both platforms that battle the other!!!

I do acknowledge that if you are doing graphics work APPLE has the ADVANTAGE no doubt.!
I love how my android phone needs a new battery, takes about 2 minutes to pop it in!!!
My wife’s Apple…drop it off at the shop pick it up in 4 days and pay double for the battery!

I work mainly on my Desktop and of course the wife insisted I tunes be on it! Always have to bite my tongue when she gets ‘updates’ …usually takes her a few days to get her stuff back in order!!

SO, in conclusion I believe it’s best to be a Apple or Microsoft aficionado…but the twain shall NEVER meet!

8 Likes

I just bought my iPhone, it has a learning curve to it. I was just tired of having phone conversations with my cousin then getting bombarded with adds related to what we were talking about on my newsfeed and Fakebook! Lol! It has stopped a lot of the spam ads I get! Lol! My new laptop has Windows 11 on it, I tell people stay away from Windows 11 it seems it was designed specifically for data harvesting for them! I use my old computer except for 2 things and I use the laptop for them.

5 Likes

Agreed, I installed Windows 10 when I built this computer and love it! Won’t ever upgrade to Windows 11 unless there are no other options!!!

7 Likes

Fasho, totally understand @nacho151 im actually rocking off a iPhone myself though, I’ve read on here to turn phone sides ways for better uploads and to upload I click that icon I posted above

3 Likes

I haven’t tried to upload to a website yet! It took me a month to figure out how to send pictures in texts and emails! Lol! Plus I haven’t logged on to this forum with it yet. I’m still learning how to use it! Lol!

4 Likes

That tall girl is a Purple Haze Auto Seedsman freebie. She grew to 20" quickly and bonked right into the light. Meanwhile, the Lemon Auto (Seedsman freebie) is looking more “normal,” grown in same tent, planted on same day. I’m with you regarding auto’s, at this point–they aren’t easier. I am still very new, and I am excited to continue learning about both. This summer, I’m going to plant a couple photoperiod plants to be harvested in autumn, and I’m going to run a couple autos at a time so I can harvest some fresh before autumn. In my state, four is the limit. I have quickly come to realize four is plenty for my use, but I’d learn a lot more if I could grow a dozen or so.

5 Likes

I am having a great spring! Veggie garden is underway, and I’ve started a few cannabis plants that have me very excited!

I wrapped trimming that great big N Lights plant. Didn’t weigh anything, but got this nice pic.

I placed it in a drawer to cure for a few weeks, but I did a small sample first. I found it to be very potent! The flavor will change a little, I suspect, but it was mild and almost minty when I sampled it. Maybe just a little fresh.

My Purple Haze Auto that outgrew the tent seems to be really enjoying life outside. Who wouldn’t? My part of Virginia is experiencing a nice April. We got a little storm the other evening, so I rigged up an old tomato cage w a little sheeting. Worked great til I poured the water it collected all over myself! Hahaha!

I’ve started four Mephisto seeds—two Forum Stomper, and two Creme de la Chem. I decided to do two (one of each) outdoors, in 3-gal cloth bags filled w Ocean Forest. I started the other two inside, under my seedling light. One of the indoor babies actually damped off! That’s only the second time I’ve had that problem w cannabis. The seed shell was real hard and didn’t want to come off that one. Other than that, I’m stumped. The other indoor seedling is doing great—making quicker progress than the outdoor plants. I’m excited to see how this comparison plays out, bc the indoor seedlings will eventually be moved to a raised garden bed at someone else’s house.

It’s going to be a great spring and summer! Hope all of you are safe and well!

13 Likes

Very nice setup @pbaker1111 , good weather to. 20 inches on an auto is a nice harvest. How many can you legally grow at home?

6 Likes

Hey Chris! I’m allowed four in Virginia. I have a family member who’s an avid gardener, and he’s going to grow a few at his house, too. Between the two sites, I’ll learn so much this spring/summer. I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed this new hobby. Hope your week is off to great start!

10 Likes

I harvested the Purple Haze Auto (Seedsman freebie) on Monday. I was losing some bud to botrytis, so I needed to chop it down before I got much amber. Just the same, she yielded some pretty purple buds. They never got fat or dense. I guess I underfed. Still loads to learn!

I also harvested the final Lemon Auto (Seedsman freebie) from my tent. This plant grew into a weird shape! Ended w a couple small, “normal” branches and a couple giant branches.

Finally, I harvested the stunted Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies Auto, which yielded one big, dense nug. Lol!

Am having a lot of trouble posting pics, so I hope y’all will click the Drive links.

I have started my outdoor photoperiod plants. Have a Gelato (ILGM), an LA Confidential (Seedsman), and a few Ethos strains from a Grandpa’s Stash multipack. I am so very excited to watch these photoperiod plants grow!

I have a couple in 3-gal fabric pots filled w used FFOF. These are my “extras,” which I may need to move at short notice bc Virginia… The rest are planted in my raised beds, which are filled w soil made of horse manure, mushroom compost, and my homemade compost. I water them all w rain water I harvest and treat w mosquito dunks. Will post some updates once there’s something interesting to show you.

Really hope all is peaceful and happy for you all!

10 Likes

Ugh! Last night, I was trimming my Lemon Auto, and I discovered some tiny dead bugs and/or exoskeletons. They are smaller than fungus gnats—I mean itty bitty. Prior to drying this plant, I washed the buds in diluted hydrogen peroxide solution and then clean water. My question for y’all is, what, if anything, can I do with the bud? It’s honestly the best looking, best smelling stuff I’ve grown in my tent to date, so I’d like to use it somehow. What are your thoughts? Thanks for your support. Have a lovely Tuesday!

13 Likes

I’d still smoke/vape it. If you’re really grossed, bubble hash & press; all I got.

10 Likes