Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

New member first grow diary

Good day to you all. I have two autos,cream candy, growing along with two regular seeds, cereal milk and a random, and I just would like to know how I’m doing, possible changes I should do. My regulars are on week 5 going into week 6 and I’m wondering should I flip the switch, aka the hours, or wait more. I’m not worried about the autos schedule because well… They’re autos and they’ll do whatever they want anyway. I have have done my research on growing but knowledge won’t compare to experience sometimes. My grow tent is 24x24x48 and I have 4 lants, I know small space for 4 plants, but so far they all have gotten along. What would be my possible yield for a space like this and how can I calculate the height of my plants.

here’s each plants journey up to thus far. I have not used Tiger Bloom yet for I haven’t reached that stage but am excited to see how it plays per strain. Again any recommendations are welcome. P.S I just checked the date on my first week of autos and they are a week behind the regulars

4 Likes

Hi @tygergrowx , welcome to GN and thank you for sharing. Looks like you well onto your way to a good harvest. I would leave the regulars for a bit longer, until they get about 2 foot in height until you flip to shorter hours. I see you are already training the plants which is a great and sure you know the benefits. Hard to say what yield you will get, different strains, growing conditions and also environment. Guys used to say 1 gram per watt of light is a good gauge for yield under HID lamps, not to sure what the going rate is now under LED, most probably the same.

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @chrisj. Glad to hear that I’m doing well so far. Been a very fun journey so far me and a fun experience. I will keep in mind to wait until their around 2 feet in height to flip the switch on them.

3 Likes

I’m a newbie too. I’ll say I made a mistake of waiting till about 1’ in height to switch and ended up w 4 footers in a 6’ tent. Grew into hps lights. Light height was maxed out and bent and trained all I could before I snapped anything. Even super cropped. So beware, the stretch is real.

5 Likes

Thank you for his information. What week did you switch?

2 Likes

Welcome, fellow newbie here too. I was going to wait until 2 feet tall to flip , I flipped at about 16 inches and now shes 37inches tall at the largest cola. Thank gosh preybird told me to flip early…

2 Likes

What week did you switch? Also do you have a diary you started so I follow your journey as well?

2 Likes

random indica seed doing well for itself I must say ever since that early stunt, cream candy has been slow pacing behind bubblegum surpassed cream candy cereal milk starting to branch more

4 Likes

I switched 6 days from being 2 months out the ground.

3 Likes

Use that Humidifier to keep your levels high. I do know what you mean with the foggy part. Let it fog out then turn it off. Give it a fake dew point😎.I used from seedling to halfway through veg, cause it was getting too humid🥲. Switched over to the dehumidifier at and the levels stay from 55-65. I’m about to Start using open sesame for the rest of veg then switching to another fox farm product. Time to Amp up the npk!

2 Likes

Alrighty here’s an update on the plants. Switched my feed to Fox Farm Open Sesame and I’m seeing quick results happening. 6 full weeks on the myster and cereal milk. Cereal milk still hasn’t flourished like I’d like but maybe she’s a slow bloomer. Haven’t been able to find much info on the grow for it.

Onto the autos, bubblegum is becoming my baby meanwhile cream candy playing games but I know she’ll come around sooner or later. Anyways hope everyone day is well.

4 Likes