New member intro

My name is Cathy Scratch and I am the Founder of Terreplenish, Regenerative Soil Microbes.

Not just for soil, Terreplenish works in hrydoponics too and is the only organic certified nitrogen source that controls pathogens like powdery mildew and bud mold. At Terreplenish, we strive to cater the benefits of our product to the needs of organic growers and am always eager to talk about soil health and regenerative farming, topics which I truly love.

INTROGROW20

Best wishes,

Cathy

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and do you ship to Canada or sell in Canada…I live for living soil…I will read this link above later today…

1 Like

I have always wanted this chat with some one… So I use nitrogen locking top covers like clover and bush beans and greek fengu etc… how does this differ… and when I go to flower and want less nitrogen I compost my cover crop to up the carbon…now my question to you is sell me on your product…it sounds amazing just pitch me please…

3 Likes

Hello Ladithef,
Thanks for you question and nice to meet you.
I do ship to Canada. However I am unsure that I understand your question about the nitrogen and carbon connection. TP absorbs readily available nitrogen from the air and delivers to the plant for immediate uptake.

1 Like

I use nitrogen locking plants during veg… then as the cannabis flowers I drop straw on the cover crop and use bokashi to compost to stop the nitrogen locking and start making carbon and compost…I am looking to see what the benefit of your product would be… and you make it sound like an amendment so could I amend with it in the spring… I usually just let my straw compost under the snow to get my soil ready for spring…

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the group I would like to start in living soil do you have any samples?

1 Like

Like @Ladithief said, when you go into flower you want to cut your nitrogen… how is using your product able to achieve the change?
When and how would you apply? @cscratch Welcome to the forum!:green_heart:

3 Likes

Agreed cut the nitrogen in flower…I like to increase potash in flower… If the product increases nitro uptake I’d say stop using it in flower and allow for smaller doses of nitrogen

Hello and welcome to the touch NOTCH site to get the best help you need to get your opp dialed.

Straw works great, we grow mainly indoors in pots and hydro which even though TP is a registered as a soil “amendment” it works great in water too. I’ve used in both veg {foliar spray) and bloom {soil drench}. With TP I have found my cannabis to be vigorous and to withstand pests and disease. Even more importantly, the plants are finishing faster by about a week to ten days. Much frostier product and tested @ 22% total cannabanoids. TP is a liquid, as plants require moisture, water with nutrients one time and next time water with Terreplenish.

You will love this product!!

Cathy

I will think about it… I am deep into flower now and will not change my feedings now until finish…I might grab some to see how it works through the winter indoor…

sounds good, whenever you decide check in for a coupon code
this is good for now
INTROGROW20

Thank you! I do not have any samples but you can use or share this discount code INTROGROW20.

Cool going to see what I can get with the coupon N you well come.

just noticed the code got cut off INTROGROW20

the other thing is we offer money back guarantee. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Bryan and welcome to CANNABIS FORUM.