New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Remember when you use to post pics and be part of the family Auto… Those days were gr8! LoL joshing business must be keeping you busy man. Hope all’s well up in Chicago :city_sunset:

3 Likes

I am always around. Just not posting much anymore. I have been quite busy thanks to everyone. I still just a Growmie just wicked busy.

Not that anyone wants to see my plastic pots. Lol

13 Likes

I’m not seeing a lot of descriptions. You might want to let people who buy it review it and post pics maybe give them a discount if they do or something? I dunno
Why is it no one ever advertises or breeds for the aphrodisiac effects? Pot woulda been legal 10 years ago if Panty Dropper OG and Little Green Pill were advertised on Tucker Carlson.

4 Likes

Ethos Genetics Grandpa’s Stash R2 is starting to ship tomorrow. Be one the first to grab a pack. 10% Percent off plus a freebie.
Chitownseeds.com

5 Likes

We are running 10% Percent off Storewide plus Double freebies today. Thanks for your support. Peace and stay lifted.
Chitownseeds.comIMG_20211016_095319_339

5 Likes

I could easily spend couple of stacks in your store if I had the money . The selection looks amazing…

1 Like

We are now taking Credit cards. Just put that in notes at checkout. PeaceIMG_20211013_210152_353

9 Likes

I never post pictures anymore been super busy. Winter stuff coming along.

13 Likes

Nice pictures. Love the payment method lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@automatik I just found out about Chitownseeds a few days ago. Very nice. As soon as you have more fem HSC’s Hella Jelly (fka Jelly Rancher), I will pull the trigger on my first order. Any idea when you are going to restock that one?

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @OkieKush
@automatik is a great growers advocate

Getting us quality genetics at a fair price!

6 Likes

Hello,
I should have a Humboldt restock this week. I will let you know when. Thanks for everyones support.

10 Likes

Hope you are doing well brother.

5 Likes

Yes just slamming at work and in my grows. Just soooo busy.

5 Likes

We are running a 10% Percent off Storewide and Double Freebies today only. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

IMG_20211016_095319_339

6 Likes

Just added some super limited Ethos Multipack Regs. Grab them while I have them. 4 different multi packs 3 different packs sizes 5,10,15 . Chitownseeds.comIMG_20211016_095319_339

6 Likes

You gotta stop giving out such good deals! ima go broke soon :rofl: Thanks for being the best seed bank around!

6 Likes

I am just trying to make sure people get great genetics at fair prices. Thanks for everyone’s support. Peace :v:

11 Likes

For real once I saw those deals I went straight over and put my first order in for an ethos multipack wow! Great genetics at the fairest price around! And regular seeds too wow! I can’t wait to start playing with crosses and genetics the more the merrier!

6 Likes

Thanks for your support. Have a great day.

3 Likes