New seed Bank Chitownseeds

I talk to that guy alot…

3 Likes

Do you do business with csi Humboldt

2 Likes

Not yet. I have talked to them. I might actually have there list. I will look later.

3 Likes

Much has changed since January for @automatik and Chitownseeds.
Change is good. Growth is even better.
Sending a shout out to our brother automatik. Had to share this.
If you think about it this Friday and Saturday send Chitownseeds positive vibes for CannaCon Chicago.
Well done automatik!

PS: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

14 Likes

Even has the best logo out of the bunch!

6 Likes

Most definitely best logo by far!

5 Likes

What is up my brother?
Any word on the commercial grow possibility?
Was thinking about that yesterday.
:fist:

3 Likes

I’ve been working on it the last two days. It’s a mess up there so far.

5 Likes

I want to send out another thank you, and to recognize the outstanding service that Chitownseeds continues to provide.
Since buying my seeds with them; my germination rate has been off the hook. Not to mention the stellar genetics that are available.
Got another order today. Wanted to secure one of the final Grow Garden assortment by Humboldt. Since I am having good luck with my POTG photo, I want to try the Blueberry Muffin Photo next. Also nabbed my Alien Otto.
Free beans are always a great surprise. No different this time.
If you want great service in a prompt manner, customer service that matters, quality genetics in quality seeds, and free seeds that keep you wanting more; then make Chitownseeds your one stop seed shop.
Thank you @automatik!
As you always say: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
PEACE!

in

12 Likes

Thanks brother. Have a great day.

6 Likes

Nazareth, good band.

1 Like

Great site! Will be ordering from you next year, for sure.

4 Likes

We are Running a 20% Percent off Storewide sale for Labor Day Weekend. Plus a freebie with any purchase over$50.00 Chitownseeds.comHv2R

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting for one of these posts! Now the hard part of choosing.

7 Likes

they have a good selection of quality and the cheapest prices I have ever seen Ref: $5.70 as seed for Ethos and Eleve8 $71.00 a pack cheapest I have found was $80.00. And a midwest company !!! how to get on “their list” ?

4 Likes

Thanks for the love brother. Peace :v:

4 Likes

Last day for 20% Percent off Storewide plus a freebie. Chitownseeds

4 Likes

Even over a holiday weekend @automatik puts in his work. Big thanks go out for helping an old fart figure out PayPal lol.

9 Likes

Thanks for your support. Have a great night. Show me some pictures. Peace

6 Likes

Added a Clearance page for the site. Go check it out for some fire deals.:fire::fire::fire::fire:
Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes