New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
Chitown

5 Likes

Hello Growmies,
I am excited to announce that I have collaborated with Gas Reaper Genetics to bring a exclusive Chitown Autoflower strain to my bank. There will be limited packs and they will have an exclusive Chitown sticker on the pack and will be Numbered. I will have them up for Presale today at 4.20 PSt. The strain is called Lemon Bears. Here is the Description and I will have a picture later. Thanks for your support.

Lemon Bears – LemonStar x Rabid Runtz 60/40 indica/sativa. Height 28-36” Density 9/10. Lemon Bears is a fruity beast. She packs on some serious lemon grape smelling golf ball sized buds. Very heavy yielder ! for best results 12 per 5x5 in 3 gallon pots. 65-70 days !

12 Likes

Lemon Bears Is live on site. Go grab a exclusive Chitown gas Reaper pack. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

5 Likes

Shatner Voice “Damn…You.Man”…“I must …Resist”…“I’ve… just…ordered.”

5 Likes

Make sure to grab a pack before they are gone. Only available at Chitownseeds.com
10% Percent off Storewide plus a freebie.

6 Likes

You are awesome!

5 Likes

Looks like good stuff! I just put an order in, on your site.

2 Likes

Order received. Thanks @automatik. I’ll probably be ordering again soon.

5 Likes

Thanks for your support and have a great day.

2 Likes

Still using Connoisseur nutes by AN?

2 Likes

Those are some awesome nice tight looking buds for sure!! Great job!

3 Likes

Yes sir. I never change and probably never will. I Know they are pricey but for someone like me with no time it works perfect every time. I don’t care what water you have it will ph to 6.5. It is the easiest foolproof Stuff I ever used. Glad to see you back.

3 Likes

Thanks @automatik man you got some selection of seeds now, great to see you succeeding !!

4 Likes

Just put in my order for some more humboldt seed co genetics. This time got the Blueberry Cupcake and the humboldt blue dream. Thanks again for providing for us all!

@automatik for prez

7 Likes

I still have three unopened sets of AN PH perfect, one Sensi Grow set, and two Connoisseur Sets. A&B Grow and A&B Bloom in each.

I got curious after you posted that and looked at the Sensi Grow versus the Connoisseur and the only difference is 1% N and .5% Cal. 0.4% Magnesium less in the Sensi. The Sensi however has more Iron.

They are almost identical.

2 Likes

Mine too…no sticker…I got jipped!

3 Likes

Yeah,
Some times I buy the cocoa formula even though I am in soil. It has cal mag already built in it. Not that ever really use it.

2 Likes

I will beat them meaning my son. I will get you some. Sorry about that. Good help is hard to find.

6 Likes

They both have Calcium and Magnesium in them. Just a slightly different amount. There is only a $10 difference in price between the Sensi and the Connoisseur. I guess the higher amount of nutes is $10? lol.

2 Likes

Double Freebie Friday and 10% Percent off Storewide. Have a great weekend.

Automatik
Chitownseeds.comIMG_20211105_053157_940

3 Likes