New seed Bank Chitownseeds

20% Percent off Storewide for the weekend.

Chitownseeds.comIMG_20211105_204831_541

5 Likes

14 Likes

Nice job loco the picture is as promised. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

That pic made me order. Send me those beans @automatik!

6 Likes

Can you believe I didnā€™t even make.it to Fenwayā€¦ It was playoffs man tix were ridiculous for the Astros. I have another one in front of Boston world trade but I canā€™t find the thing.
Oooh Boom made a purchase with a referral Auto, isnā€™t that $20 Chibucks for me? That salesman in me, I can sell a quack head a broken Pipe man. LoL
When we get to new york next year it is on fo Sho!! In front of the memorial is where itā€™s at Junior.
Then maybe at Yellowstone if I can find a grizzly bear to dose with some budder honey real quick like and slip the shirt on him = Iā€™m in!

5 Likes

Thanks @boozer & @LoCoRocK for suggesting Chitownseeds.
I got my order today and Iā€™m extremely pleased!
Thanks again, @automatik
You rock! :guitar:.
:v:. :green_heart:. & Happiness to you all!

6 Likes

Oh snapā€¦ boozer, Chavez ā€¦thatā€™s like my 4th referral man. LoL. Small potatoes Iā€™m sure. Damn I wish I needed seeds this yearā€¦lol

5 Likes

Every customer is a huge help for him Iā€™m sure. Iā€™ll give ya credit this time @LoCoRocK.
He got my business for sure now, and Iā€™ll start referring. Itā€™s the circle of life!

5 Likes

Such a good deal @automatik. I really appreciate what you are doing for us home growers. I placed my second order a few moments ago. :+1:

7 Likes

yo what happened to OLY??

4 Likes

Naddaā€¦ Heā€™s a working man, always around poking his head in. Not to mention he does other forums as well. Jonesing for some O-man words of wisdom is ya?? I do know he put the kabosh on his old thread. Make sure you hit up the new one, heā€™ll be around. Canā€™t keep a good man out of GN ā€¦lol

6 Likes

tks so much I really havent been on the site that much in the last month or so as Im trying to get a license in NY but im back in Vegas and miss his wisdom LOL

5 Likes

Just ordered 10 Crescendo and 10 Purple Majic. Can`t wait for Spring already.

5 Likes

Hey brother. Where is that. Thanks have a great Thanksgiving

5 Likes

Hello Growmies,
Black Friday sales going on now
10% off up to 249.00
25% off 250.00 to 499.00
30% off 500.00 and up
Plus freebies. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes

Looking for some fire Genetics check out our new selection of Lit Farms.
Chitownseeds.com

9 Likes

Got my delivery from Chitown today. 10 Crescendo RBX1 and 10 Purple Majik R1!

6 Likes

Got some freebies too, very nice! Big D Energy and Temple Runtz.

8 Likes

That crescendo is off the hook!

4 Likes

We will be at Necann this weekend in Chicago. If you are going stop by our booth #514 and say hi and grab some fire.

Automatik
ChitownIMG_20211130_120031_234

6 Likes