New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Damn I’m local too…I need to check my schedule.

Heck ya $25, I’ll pick up tix for me and the gf, I’ll see ya there…I’ll make sure to stop and say Hey.

6 Likes

@automatik I have an order up with chitownseeds, was wondering if the visa option is still available. And can I still put GN in the notes for freebies.

3 Likes

Hello,
Yes we can do credit cards. We send you an invoice you can pay securely on your own. Just DM me your order number. Thanks for your support.

Automatik

2 Likes

One hell of a huge selection, great pricing, maybe the most varieties represented aside from ETHOS, but they had 10 people too.

Still no stickers…damn!

But good to meet ya man, good luck tomorrow.

4 Likes

Got my seeds today. Thx @automatik, plan on dropping these beans first of the year.

6 Likes

Hey @automatik are you out of the Crescendo RBx1 ? Couldn’t find it. Did a search keep putting everything up but that lol.

3 Likes

Sorry been super busy. That’s a Ethos Reg. Have a great holiday.

6 Likes

Dropping 10 Brand New Humboldt Autos and one Photo tonight at 4.20 PSTIMG_20211220_134902_921

9 Likes

The CrescendO RBx1 is up on Chitown…go through the Ethos logo on the home page or sidebar popout, it’s page 2 of the Ethos gear :+1:

4 Likes

Hello,
Happy Holidays to All. I just dropped 11 New Gas Reaper Autos. Have a great day.

Automatik

12 Likes

Man your carrying quit a few from IG now huh. I won some from reaper I think it was beginning of my IG acct. Him and toon dude.
@automatik let me ask you - you surely been chatting with them a lot getting them in your bank now … Being kinda new(er) breeders have ya’ll bs’d as to what amount of back crossing n stress testing they have got into theses strains? I’m talking out loud here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:…But ya … on IG I didn’t want to strike up a conversation about their program ya know.
BTW
Happy Friggin 2022 growmie!! What a year… I hope this next one brings you happiness, knowledge and riches. You had to be busy af I’d imagine man, sure hope so especially with the holidays. They say some retailers do like 70% of their annual revenue in December. Super happy for you and hopefully it’s taking off dude. I’ll have the shirt ad in front of statue of :statue_of_liberty: or world trade memorial this year… Is my goal! Am I in any of your new year resolutions… LoL miss having you all the time…how does Leo’s garden grow these days? I took like a month hiatus, well I tried I think 3 weeks maybe.

5 Likes

Hello everyone Happy New year. Our Instagram was shut down. I have started a backup but it’s private so just request it if you want to follow. I have also just started a discord where we will have waffles and a bunch of other fun community stuff. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Instagram= Chiseedery123

Automatik
Chitown

11 Likes

I love waffles…

4 Likes

Make sure you guys go hit up my Instagram page chiseedery123
I am going to do something really fun and it will include free seeds. But limited amount. Thanks for your support. Peace :peace_symbol:

Automatik

9 Likes

Did someone say waffles!!!

6 Likes

And a freebie seed giveaway. You don’t need to buy anything. Just grow and show. But very limited.

8 Likes

We will be starting the first of many higher end clones starting in about 10 Days.
We will have 2 different ones to start with.

1. Grapes of Wrath =
    Grape Ape x Strawnana x Grape ape

2. Seed Junky Weeding Cake BX1

Very limited first runs. DM me or hit me up on our new Instagram. Chiseedery123

Thanks for your support.

Automatik

8 Likes

Dropped a whole bunch of new Cement Shoes Crosses. Peace :v:

5 Likes

Don’t miss out on the new Exotic Genetix drop. Comes with a Exotic Genetix freebie. Thanks for your support.

8 Likes

We are going to be doing a exclusive drop this Saturday from a incredible Breeder that has past away to Early. We will be selling approximately 100 original unopened packs of Beyond top shelf genetics. These will never be sold again and you can only get them thru us. If you don’t know Beyond top shelf genetics check his gear out on seedfinder. One time shot at some incredible Genetics. Thanks for your support.

Automatik
Chitownbeyondtop

6 Likes