New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Any idea what those packs are gonna go for?

4 Likes

That was gonna be my question also. Pretty sure they’re gonna be up there.

4 Likes

All packs will be $200.00 per pack. I can get a list if anyone is interested. Thanks.
There’s a bunch of fire there. beyondtop|150x148

4 Likes

8 Likes

With all the Drama lately within the Community with Gas Reaper Genetics we have decided to part ways with them. As of know all in stock Gas Reaper Genetics and Aura Genetix have been drastically reduced. We don’t want the genetics to get a bad rap because of all the other stuff. They are good
Autos. I also have his last drop that was supposed to be Valentine’s day. I will figure out if I will wait or just put them up now. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
ChitownIMG_20211226_110631_216

10 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Miss hanging out with everyone. But also love what I am doing. Have a great day.

14 Likes

Keep doin’ what you do @automatik :raised_hands: you actually opened the door for me to scope out :fire: breeders and :dna: :pray:

Twenty20 Mendocino Whiskey Zulu was my first purchase from Chitown and only completed run so far. My personal fave pic of her two weeks before finish

and at chop

But if the bud of the month has to be a finished pic I suck at taking bud shots, can’t figure out the right lighting. Plus first grow it’s not like I grew the dopest looking buds on earth but had fun doing it and they smoked/tasted bomb AF

Anyone looking for top genetics at legit pricing check out chitownseeds.com :100::clap: customer service is on point and they get you your beans quick!

17 Likes

Looking good brother.

4 Likes

Going to doing a bunch of merchandise drops starting tomorrow. Starting with shirts and Hoodies. Next week will be a bunch of different hats then a bunch of stuff for your tent and house. These shirts come in two styles just Chitown front and back or Chitown front and Humboldt back. Same on Hoodies and hats. Peace

11 Likes

Merchandise drop is finally live. Sorry for the delay. Peace :v:

9 Likes

Grab some merchandise. Good quality fair prices. Peace :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

I like your site but I’m trying search for a specific product and it pulls up everything. 100% getting my next seeds from you. Just giving a little feedback

5 Likes

I am working on the search functions for a specific strain. I know it is a pain. I am slowly working things out. Trying not to get a full time IT guy. Then my prices will go up. I am trying to do things the best I can and keep prices down for everyone. Thanks for your support.

13 Likes

Absolutely man. It looks great. Well developed if you are doing it yourself.

6 Likes

Hello,
Spring is here. Don’t be sleeping on your outdoor grow. Stop by and check out our Selection. You won’t beat our prices on Humboldt and others. Always freebies. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
Chitown

11 Likes

If I don’t hear from @olereynard about Mother’s Milk I’ll be checking out your site Thursday. Any promo codes I need to know?

7 Likes

Hello,
No I have a sale running now plus freebies.

12 Likes

Will be hitting you up brother. Thanks again for last! Much love

7 Likes

Got a bunch of Rare old gear. Interested let me know. They are not cheap make me an offer. Peace :v:

9 Likes

Hmm. Nice guy.

5 Likes