New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Grab that new Twenty20 Afghan. Straight fire.

16 Likes

Dropping on 4/20 Flight 420 From Humboldt to Chitown. You get two options a Fem flight or a Autoflower Flight. You can pick up to 5 strains two seeds each for a total of ten.
This is a Chitown Exclusive. Your best bet to get some variety. Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Automatik
Chitownseeds

17 Likes

What are these running brother or we gotta wait n see? Thanks

6 Likes

Hello,
They will be at $110.00 per Flight. Thanks for your support.

7 Likes

Remember Tomorrow is 4/20. Hit the site for savings. Peace

Automatik
Chitownseeds

9 Likes

We are dropping 20 packs only of a New exclusive Solfire Garden’s strain. Starting tonight at Midnight and only for 24 hours max then not going to be released for awhile. Don’t sleep.

Sol Sonic
Gary Payton x Mind Flayer

9 Likes

Happy 420 Growmies. Hope you all have a great day. Be safe and partake. Lots of great deals today only. Nobody will give you the new Exclusive Humboldt Flight we are doing.
Don’t miss out. Peace :peace_symbol:

Automatik
Chitown

11 Likes

happy ganja day! spread the good Herb

6 Likes

@automatik hooks it up again! I grabbed an auto flower flight yesterday on the 420 special

Vanilla latte x2
Mint jelly
Emerald fire OG
Lemongrass

Should be fun! A growmie of mine will probably grow most of these but I’ll take a few also.

10 Likes

The Humboldt Flights are still available. Best way to get some Variety and quality. Thanks for your support. Peace

. Automatik

9 Likes

I just ordered the Ethos Auto Multipack.

Another great deal for some variety! :+1:.

Chitownseeds.com …my favorite place to shop for seeds.

Keep up the great work @automatik. :v:.

10 Likes

I was tempted to grab that went with a fem flight instead. Too many damn good choices like being in a candy store.

7 Likes

I know, I had about 10 things in my cart…had to narrow it down. Lol.

Some hard decisions had to be made. :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Thank you Everyone. Definitely trying to get the Community what they need. Have a great weekend.

Automatik

10 Likes

Shout out to @automatik for humbolt variety pack, fastest shipping I’ve ever had my go to seed bank gonna be chitown

10 Likes

Thank you @automatik!

FASTEST SHIPPING EVER! Just ordered these on Friday. Got them already on Tuesday!

Extremely impressed considering it’s the busy season. Stickers and freebie also include!

Way to be on top of it, my man! :+1::+1::+1:.

12 Likes

Shoutout chitown you rock.

The granpa cookies caught me off guard appreciate it.

14 Likes

Seriously insane how fast the processing and shipping is at Chitownseeds, east to west coast in less than a week :pray::raised_hands::fire: can’t beat the pricing and selection!

Now I need to get more space to hunt through all the dopeness @automatik has sent my way :+1:

15 Likes

@jaxsonl5 i have that same blueberry cupcake ready to go. Plan on doing that one soon? I’ll be watching :eyes:

I’ve heard good things 🤌🏼

Also just got my shipment… under a week :clap:t3:

Thx for the grandpas cookies freebie too!

7 Likes

Sadly no, it was my first ever FOMO impulse purchase due to Chitown’s 420 deal :joy::rofl::joy: I really want to hunt them proper to (maybe) work with, and need the space for clones and buddy to get their space set up to keep some in rotation :+1: should be some winners, just curious how many phenos there are when Humboldt lists it as a 50/50 (I/S) with “some variation” and HENDRX’s #14 pheno is listed as 10/90. Personally would want an Indi-dom pheno to keep!!!

I do want to try my first photo in the fall though, likely will run Ethos Cherry Crescendo or the Pink Powerzzz. Both might give :fire: but nothing i’d kick myself over if I found a gem and couldn’t clone.

6 Likes