New strain breeding

Well GN and friends i am making my own seeds now. And growing my own seeds now. I am about to cross a lot of plants to test some strains.
Here is where im at this moment.
I have crossed my skywalker og male with a female galactic god.

I have 127 seeds. The galactic god was amazing to trim very little leaves.
I have also crossed the male skywalker og with my female hash passion. And i have 100 seeds.

I just put a mating pair of aficionados white caviar f3 male and female Into my breeding tent. Then i also put in a white runtz female and a DP ultimate female. I will make more white caviar seeds and 2 new F1 crosses this run.

28 Likes

Here are the 1st 2 seed testers i have started.

I let the tail get 3/4" then used the pic and tweezer to break the shell apart.

12 Likes

I’m getting ready for mine bro just waiting out this harvest then dropping…it’s going to be great

14 Likes

Exciting stuff, @PreyBird1. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

3 Likes

New tent showed up… Almost got everything ready to go for next run … Bonus is I have an extra tent and some old lights I can play around with now it’ll be my drying tent for this run but clones here I come :grin:

14 Likes

1st bean is up and kicking. The 2nd cube had a larger hole in so the seedling i having a harder time anchoring the tap root but it will up on a few hours. .

5 Likes

Here is my breeding tent 4 females and 1 male.

Dp ultimate.

White caviar f3 male.

White caviar f3 female.

2 female white runtz. One white runtz will be moved tomorrow into another breeding tent with a different male. And females

12 Likes

So i added a small old clone ive had for a long time.
I removed the 2nd white runtz to the 2nd tent.

8 Likes

Here is my other tent.
Ok mating time tent #1
we have the father
galctic god.
The mothers
white runtz.
Dp ultimate
hash passion.

14 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses: definitely something I would love to learn more about I had no clue that breeding was even a option

3 Likes

A 1st time cross is called an F1.
I really loved the hash passion yields but hated the amount of leaves.
The galactic god had an amazing structure. Dense buds. Very little leaves a dream to trim.
Here is the hash passion.

19 Likes

Here is the galatic god.

I want to see what this cross does to the yeilds. And leaf count.

13 Likes

Bro best radio ever :metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

2 for 2 skygod popped and almost ready to plant :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

6 Likes

Let me know how the runts turns out I been thinking of getting seeds

2 Likes

@shmodyshmott um havent you seen my thread? The Runtz are amazing and i will have plenty of free seeds to give away. I also have commercial runtz seeds i bought. I want to grow them and see if there the same as my Runtz i grow.

5 Likes

No I didn’t check it out yet I been mad busy tryna deal w flash floods and a woodchuck terrorizing my gardens and a 2 yr old driving me nuts all day atm but il check it out tm I’m passing out rn some 1 say a prayer and hope that woodchuck is in the trap TM I tryd diff bait tn gorilla glue tomatoes and peanut butter so if I don’t get him tn I told my brother to take my pellet gun ND pellets out of the Gun cabnet for me and il pick them up tm

3 Likes

Damn woodchucks. I got F’n deer. Eating all my garden vegies apple trees peach trees. Those son of a bitches ate some of everything i have.

3 Likes

1 skgod planted today for outdoor last chance for this season hope it does well :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Very nice @scotty. I had an accident and pulled on a seedling seed shell membrane to hard and snapped the stem. So i got 1 sky god seed going. And i put 4 more into rockwool Sunday night. And here they are.

Edit: these seedlings are also at 100% full strength nutrients the second they hit these cubes. I prefer to feed from seed to weed. Not breaks except every 3rd day i flush.

6 Likes