Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

New strain breeding

Well GN and friends i am making my own seeds now. And growing my own seeds now. I am about to cross a lot of plants to test some strains.
Here is where im at this moment.
I have crossed my skywalker og male with a female galactic god.

I have 127 seeds. The galactic god was amazing to trim very little leaves.
I have also crossed the male skywalker og with my female hash passion. And i have 100 seeds.

I just put a mating pair of aficionados white caviar f3 male and female Into my breeding tent. Then i also put in a white runtz female and a DP ultimate female. I will make more white caviar seeds and 2 new F1 crosses this run.

14 Likes

Here are the 1st 2 seed testers i have started.

I let the tail get 3/4" then used the pic and tweezer to break the shell apart.

9 Likes

I’m getting ready for mine bro just waiting out this harvest then dropping…it’s going to be great

10 Likes

Exciting stuff, @preybird1. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

2 Likes

New tent showed up… Almost got everything ready to go for next run … Bonus is I have an extra tent and some old lights I can play around with now it’ll be my drying tent for this run but clones here I come :grin:

8 Likes

1st bean is up and kicking. The 2nd cube had a larger hole in so the seedling i having a harder time anchoring the tap root but it will up on a few hours. .

4 Likes

Here is my breeding tent 4 females and 1 male.

Dp ultimate.

White caviar f3 male.

White caviar f3 female.

2 female white runtz. One white runtz will be moved tomorrow into another breeding tent with a different male. And females

6 Likes

So i added a small old clone ive had for a long time.
I removed the 2nd white runtz to the 2nd tent.

4 Likes

Here is my other tent.
Ok mating time tent #1
we have the father
galctic god.
The mothers
white runtz.
Dp ultimate
hash passion.

7 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses: definitely something I would love to learn more about I had no clue that breeding was even a option

2 Likes

A 1st time cross is called an F1.
I really loved the hash passion yields but hated the amount of leaves.
The galactic god had an amazing structure. Dense buds. Very little leaves a dream to trim.
Here is the hash passion.

9 Likes

Here is the galatic god.

I want to see what this cross does to the yeilds. And leaf count.

5 Likes

Bro best radio ever :metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

2 for 2 skygod popped and almost ready to plant :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Let me know how the runts turns out I been thinking of getting seeds

2 Likes

@shmodyshmott um havent you seen my thread? The Runtz are amazing and i will have plenty of free seeds to give away. I also have commercial runtz seeds i bought. I want to grow them and see if there the same as my Runtz i grow.

2 Likes

No I didn’t check it out yet I been mad busy tryna deal w flash floods and a woodchuck terrorizing my gardens and a 2 yr old driving me nuts all day atm but il check it out tm I’m passing out rn some 1 say a prayer and hope that woodchuck is in the trap TM I tryd diff bait tn gorilla glue tomatoes and peanut butter so if I don’t get him tn I told my brother to take my pellet gun ND pellets out of the Gun cabnet for me and il pick them up tm

2 Likes

Damn woodchucks. I got F’n deer. Eating all my garden vegies apple trees peach trees. Those son of a bitches ate some of everything i have.

2 Likes

1 skgod planted today for outdoor last chance for this season hope it does well :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Very nice @scotty. I had an accident and pulled on a seedling seed shell membrane to hard and snapped the stem. So i got 1 sky god seed going. And i put 4 more into rockwool Sunday night. And here they are.

Edit: these seedlings are also at 100% full strength nutrients the second they hit these cubes. I prefer to feed from seed to weed. Not breaks except every 3rd day i flush.

3 Likes