New strain breeding

A couple of update pics of the breeders.

8 Likes

1 skygod up 1 more just planted 10 min ago

6 Likes

Sweet i havent check. Just relaxing for a few minutes before i go to work again :wink:

2 Likes

Out of all 145 seeds this one here is my favorite! “Stripe” ill call it!

8 Likes

Skygod number 1 looking good

6 Likes

Very nice very nice. Man the galactic god has a great flavor. Really nice after taste. It is quite “yummy” with a powerful high. I really like it. I cant wait to see what this cross is like?

1 Like

I’m curious too… Rebuilding this weekend with new tent… seeds are still germinating but if I planned it right I’ll plant Sunday for the indoor

4 Likes

5 for 5 skygods. It was 6 for 6 but i killed one on accident. The small runty one i didnt orientate the seed correctly in the cube so it took the seedling an extra day to figure out which way was up.

5 Likes

Skygod #2 up and running for outdoor test run

3 Likes

Okay I gotta ask how do plants breed is it a Pollen thing or a root thing???

3 Likes

Just like we breed bro… Male and female… male has pollen(sperm :rofl:) female has eggs so to speak lol… Put those together and bam the female is pregnant and soon enough you’ll get seeds producing

4 Likes

You can see the male has a flower pod you can see it’s open then the little bananas we all call them will separate outward and dump pollen.

Here you can see all the pollen has dumped on the leaves.

8 Likes

@boogie13 On the female plant the little flowers on the stems the bracts that have the hairs on them will catch the pollen and actually pull it into the overy and pollinate and make a seed.

Example: a pollinated flower. These flowers are also all over in the buds.

6 Likes

That’s Krazy shit but fukn awesome I was wondering how the make all the hybrids and crosses

3 Likes

@boogie13 trick is HEALTHY is key bro :wink:

2 Likes

Yep healthy is the key because healthy plants make healthy seeds. Out of 152 keep finding more in the buds seeds only 2 were under developed.
This is my 1st cross and my 1st strain i have created.

@scotty named it “skygod” skywalker og x galactic god

7 Likes

I went back to my way of sprouting seeds. Just paper towel and bag. Or seeds in cubes. And feeding seedlings from the second there they sprout. My paper towel is soaked in a clonex seedling nutrient. So i feed from day 1.
Also these are being fed 100% full strength nutrients and systemic natural pesticide. As an ipm strategy and everything is playing well together. No issues.

4 Likes

Transplanted tonight. Apparently the seedlings don’t like the pesticide much. Anlittle kick back from them but still growing well.

5 Likes

I can’t wait till I produce good flower and then good seeds so I can trade seeds with people that would be awesome

5 Likes

Hell yeah. On a personal mission to find landrace/heirloom/the good stuff first then hopefully try to make acclimatized new seeds to spread the genetics. If what breeder/seed purveyor says is true about the effects. We gonna be like space-x and reach a new frontier of HIGH.
:metal::tired_face::metal: :broccoli::fire:=:exploding_head:

1 Like