New strain breeding

tell the game warden you have to protect your crop…

1 Like

have you tried using a small paint brush to spread the pollen on your girls ???

you just tickle them on the pistils.

2 Likes

what are you using ?

1 Like

Im using this! Sorry was busy yesterday and didnt get on GN.

3 Likes

Im using nothing just tie a string to the male plant. And have it out of the tent. Then i yank the string and the fan blows the pollen on the females. I do not open the tent because i have other breeding tents that could be pollinated accidentally.

1 Like

good deal — horticulture source has it for 16.16 - same place i got my halo water rings…

1 Like

Halo water rings? Is that like a top watering ring for hydro before the roots hit the water?

1 Like

exactly - waters via a tubing at the roots - great for SCROG or setting up an auto water system with a pump and timer.

1 Like

See now your talking buddy. Got a picture how your works?

1 Like

Congo and skygod… I really hope I get a male and female

4 Likes

i got the idea from Greengenes Garden youtube channel.

he has a simple setup that works - the halo is added to the emitter to each pot…

Week 4: Automated Watering System - about 5 minutes in…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBqj1uC8lko

2 Likes

Nice ive seen some @imSICKkid has done his were well thought out also.

1 Like

Here are a couple update pics.

!

The male is flowering faster. But there are a lot more flowers to come. The tops havent bloomed yet either. The females are starting to bud finally.
This is tent #1

4 Likes

Here is tent #2

Here a close shot of the male white caviar.
Whats funny is hes a small shrubby bastard. Hes actually on 2 foot high block to lift him up. Lol he should really make interesting crosses. And hopefully tighten up the node spacing on some of the strains.

4 Likes

Here are an update picture.

3 Likes

More update pics.

There is one weird one? But ill grow it and see where it goes. I love a sport mutation plant. :crazy_face::heart_eyes::nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Well we have seeds on all 3 plants in tent #1

All the preflowers have pollenated and have visible seeds forming.

5 Likes

Tent #2 is booming.

Here is tent #1

6 Likes

Everything is doing great I gave them a little extra light today… My lights are great produce so much quality lighting… 3 ft above plants… Been feeding lightly… Mainly potassium little bit of nitrogen phosphate super super light cal mag

6 Likes

Here are the baby skygods. Next to a hash passion in playing with a little LST training. We got one weird mutant plant going on. It looks like ot fimmed itself??
This sport mutation will be interesting.

7 Likes