New strain breeding

Here are some better updated shots of the plants today.

Here is the tent outside.

The white runtz. The perfect multi topped bush.

Here is the ultimate.

Male white caviar.

I missed a couple pics of the female white caviar. And the female runtz. More tomorrow.

6 Likes

Here some bud pics from the lovers tents.

!
Getting tons of seed sites. If you look closely you can see each flower that pollinated already because the hair/pistils will go red when it pollinated.

5 Likes

Here are some update pics.

5 Likes

Tent #1

Tent#2

4 Likes

Heard you can capture Paul in a ziploc bag and keep it for up to a year.

3 Likes

Yes but if you mix it with white flower goes a long way and keeps moisture out. 9 parts flour 1 part pollen.

3 Likes

The skygods tonight.

6 Likes

I went a little picture crazy… Proud to grow these… Skygod are killing it :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

8 Likes

Healthy amount of perlite, They looking very nice

1 Like

Yes i like a lot of drainage. I also add @idacal aged steer manure on every trans-plant. “2 scoops of poop” ha ha lol. Man the male in the second tent finally started dropping pollen. But in that tent the buds are far more advanced in size before they started pollinating.

1 Like

If all we can do is buy clones females and feminized seeds female where do we get the pollen, I have bred a mother of Berry clone What’s a male Florida seed random plant, That is what I’m growing this season outside Carius to know what carries over for traits the female or male,

The purple colored plant is the mother original plant.

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

You need someone to give you pollen or grow a male make an f1 cross. Or you make femanised seeds from that mother. One of two ways. 1. Stress it to make seeds. 2. Make a STS silver thiosulphate solution and spray the plant 10 days prior to flowering to block the female hormones that make buds and the plant will grow male and female and pollinate itself. And all the pollen will be femanized as well. So if you took the femanized pollen and pollinated another female plant you would get femanized seeds

4 Likes

Beans

6 Likes

Some more update pics.

5 Likes

Skygods

10 Likes

Branches are starting to take off and grow towards light… Still 4 feet to go :grinning: its going to be a great run

5 Likes

Ok last night i had a long string tied to the Male plant. And i moved it into the middle of 4 females. And yanked the string and pollinated all the girls in the tent. And you can see all the pistils turned red. That means the polination happened. Here are the pistils after i did that last night.

6 Likes