New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

I don’t think @Slym3r needs any help Bob lol. His grows are awesome.

I just got lucky they have at this point all stayed girls with no boys climbing the branches !

Marty

4 Likes

Yes i spray them no matter what! Not because of deficiencies. They like the moisture and every couple days i just spritz them. They only make one. But if your really into folier there are lots of them. I like folier science. They make some intresting stuff. Like optic foliar switch. And there have a foliar additive where you can make your own folier sprays.

4 Likes

Thanks Marty. Your grows are amazing always.

5 Likes

Got locked out of the forum for 6 days again. @Slym3r @PreyBird1 Seems like it is 1-2 day on and 6-7 days locked out then suddenly it works again, I don’t change nothing here on my end other than software updates for programs that I use. And that is done automatically.

3 Likes

Don’t remember who it was that said they were looking forward to seeing my grow when the floor of the tent could no longer be seen…well here it is lol…and man it is getting to be a major pain to water!!

Tomorrow will be one week since flip, not doing much so far. But the poor girls are confused, flower/grow/flower lol…

Marty

12 Likes

One week flower, the girls just started kicking back over to flower after the 20/4 to get them OUT of flower, anyway so far don’t see any men lounging around the ladies room…they have been through a lot of stress.

They are growing at warp speed, this is six plants, and I used to grow them in a tent only 3 ft wide x 5 feet, this one is 5x5 and they just filled in the other two feet like nobodies business.

First pic is a shot when opening the door, they have to be pushed back so as to not get caught in the zipper closing up. I am up to 220 ml of Connoisseur nutes in 5 gal. Plus 20 ml of Silica Gold, for stem strength, and 5 cc per 5 gal. of Roots Gold inoculate. I am going to up the nutes again, zero tip burn but still running a little yellow at the top. They are sucking it up! They have had 6 applications of BBP. Branching is going nuts. Next Friday will be last application of BBP.

Tops all stretching out and turning into a dense forest (next two)

State of the bud…getting there

And the tent overall…

Good morning everyone !
Marty

11 Likes

LOL, Marty just keep feeding the beasts ! You want abundant bud ya gotta feed the beast !!!

Have fun !

6 Likes

I be feeding the shit outta the beast !! I’m moving up to 50% stronger than reccommended next feed.

I went from 80 ml to 100 ml to 120 ml and will go to 140 ml per 5 gal. Little at a time, these girls have been stressed too much already, gotta go gentle on them. I raised the light up as high as it will go in the two in the back of the tent …if i have to go more then I will have to take the rope pully off the lights and go with a clevis and the hanger that will get me 6" more.

Marty

4 Likes

Well finally the last girl started back into flower,…I was worried about her, thinking that she may go hermi on me. She is a good 4 days behind the others on making new pistils. Now if they all stay female to the end I will be ecstatic. Been in flower light 12/12 for 9 days.

Marty

9 Likes

Watered again today, thought I would let you all know for info on my grow. 6 applications of BBP. This coming Friday the 24th is the last application of BBP for a total of 7 applications.

Currently up to 1860 ppm on the nutes and no ill effects. NOW it is not all pure nutes, 5ts of Seaweed and 5 ts of Recharge innoculants. and 20 ml of Silica Gold which is a stem strengthener, but also a nute.
120ml each of Advanced Nutrients Conneisseur A&B Bloom per 5 gal. of RO water.

If I remember next time I will do a addition by addition on the ppm as each component is added.

Lots of stretching going on. Tallest is 48".

Take care all…have a blessed day.

Marty

10 Likes

Here we are at Day 64 since popping out of the ground…Really starting to streach and get just a crazy number of budding sites. 2 more days till the last after 2 week flip application of BBP. A couple of days after that I am going to be spending at least 4-6 hours thinning these girls out, and hopefully the last before harvest.

Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Marty

11 Likes

Dang Sport…

Looks like you’re going to be applying BBP on Christmas Eve…I do believe that’s a first !
Don’t know what to expect…but it’s gotta be GOOD…right???

8 Likes

Yep that would be the time I’m doing it, having dinner with friends tomorrow afternoon/night the 23rd then it is back to work Chrismes Eve…you know Santa’s little helper lol. Sure didn’t plan that way back when I started that’s for sure lol.

5 Likes

Well bit of a problem this morning…got my Dakine shiptment …kinda…Fed-Ex totally destroyed a good portion of the shiptment.

This is when I first knew there was a problem white powder all over the porch, a one push doorbell and they ran literally…

As I opened the outer and inner box…

What a pain.

Marty

8 Likes

That sucks! Contact Dakine and file a claim with FedEx!

4 Likes

Yeah it sucks for now, but you will get taken care of.

5 Likes

Damn dude. Im talking to nate right now at dakine.

4 Likes

Damn to bad there mixed up a little. But carefully save them. Those are free nutrients now. There still good. Save what ya can. Damn those are the Big 2000 gram bottles!

4 Likes

Arghhhhhh. sorry man, that really sucks.

5 Likes

Yep Prey I just got off the chat at Dakine, Adam is going to send me a complete new kit. I told him that only three had been mixed up together in the box and just replace the ones broken up and mixed together but he insisted on replacing the entire kit. EXCELLENT customer service. You can send them pictures while on their chat, which I did. Zero problems except for Fed-Ex lol…Dakine is sending all new.

So yep I told them and they told me just to keep the stuff still good !

Marty

9 Likes