New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

Dang Sport…I’ll PM you my email…

Actually I’m GLAD that’s all it was !

I was worried about you again ! Thanks for the pictures ! At least we know that BBP will grow some bushes for you (under the right conditions !)

5 Likes

Damn we missed you again!

5 Likes

Damn couldn’t get on for a week and a half, tried 10 times a day at least lol…shocked me when it connected ! Now WOW two days in a row, lately that is a record lol

Hope everyone has been well. It’s hard to read and not respond, kinda like no gin in a gin and tonic lol.

9 Likes

Well don’t jinx it. :laughing: We’re glad to have you around.

7 Likes

Well here we are at day at day 45 since birth…er germination lol. Notice that this picture is just 4 days since defoliation of the plants. It is also the fifth application of BBP. This will be the last application of BBP until two weeks from now at flip. Application rate was 3.25ml per 12oz of water. 8oz was getting a little to little as of the last spray. Current lighting is 20/4 in an effort to get them back to veg.

First picture is the whole gaggle of girls…the last is a closeup of the top of one showing the budding sites. They appear to be completely resistant to changing back to vegetative state. The droplets are the application of the BBP.

Marty

8 Likes

It takes a long time to re-veg a plant. 3 / 4 weeks or more.

3 Likes

They have 3 weeks of 20/4 as of today. They are going to get flipped next friday, hope it doesn’t totally fuck them up lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Marty, I do believe after this stunt you will be referred to as the ‘serial abuser’ of the cannabis kingdom…

2 Likes

And with good cause no doubt lol…but even with the abuse, they still get pampered.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Well I want to say thank you very much to @Ari at Dynomyco for replacing the innoculant that I got that was bad. And he sent a little gift as well, some very fine “I think rice” rolling papers, and there is a couple of packs attached to the rolling papers that I have no idea the use of. I feel really stupid not knowing what they are, I’m old school just get plain ol 1.25 papers and roll or mostly smoke a small bowl pipe. Anyone know what they are used for? They have three sets of perforations on one end to apparently tear off to a lesser length. No glue on them…anyone @Ari ?

Anyway just mostly wanted to say KUDOS to Ari for sending this replacement !!

Marty

7 Likes

Marty, Don’t know, but maybe a clue. A lot of times the perforations are for bending …perhaps small box or envelope !!!

1 Like

Looks like tips to roll into your Js. Fold back and forth at the perforations for the middle part of the tip then roll the remainder around the folded part.

4 Likes

Are they made of a thin cardboard instead of regular rolling paper? If so, they’re probable filters for the end of your joint. You tear one off and roll it around itself and o pop it it in the one end of the joint your rolling and roll it into your joint. A lot of the younger kids n millennials use them, but I’m old school and don’t like them. My two younger cousins, who are in their late 20’s and mid 30’s love them though.

2 Likes

Sorry @jory got locked out the forum for the last two days again. Seems early morning is best for being able to connect, then in the afternoom it stops letting me in. Then it lasts two days or more before I can log in again. Anyway I figured they were like filter tips for joints, but thought I would ask, have never seen this in a pack of papers before, but like I said I am just simply old lol…and old school, just buy a pack of plain ol 1.25 papers no fancy stuff. These are very fine papers, you can almost see through them, the thick white preforated pieces are like very fine soft and smooth craft paper, but thick. I’m sure they are tips for the mouth end of a J.

7 Likes

rflasch

36m

Yes it does have, it has it all, it’s 5 stage, for whatever reason I put some RO water in a small glass container to rinse my probes off each time I use either my ppm or my ph meters. It was the one reading 5.1. I just put up two 5 gal buckets of water up for Friday’s BIG DAY….4.5 ml per 12 oz. of BBP and of course nutes lol…I know you like that Bob!. @TheMadFlascher I tested those two buckets and both were 6.9 ish. So my DI filter is still good, I haven’t run that much water through it yet. Just this grow. Which is 10 gal every three days for six plants in 7 gal of coco. Anyway two are stubborn, still in flower after four weeks of 20/4 light, one has pretty much reverted to veg, and two were not exposed to the 12/12 except for 4 days so they grew pretty much normal, and still look normal. They are all between 32 and 40 inches tall.

Front two are the “normal ones” no early flower cycle except 4 days. Didn’t turn them.

This is a shot of the top of one of the normal front two

And the other front girl normal light cycle.

One of them is super bushy, with the central stem pretty much even with the side branches.

These two are the ones that refuse to go back to veg, although I think they would if given another week or two.

And the other one…

I do believe that they are going to be LOADED with buds…can’t wait… Tomorrow they get flipped and get their 6th application of BBP.

Marty

6 Likes

Plants look beautiful Marty…mighty fine job!

I’m not worried about your flower stage much at all, though it isn’t ‘Ideal’ , those puppies are going to be loaded with bud !!

Will enjoy watching your progression through bloom !!

5 Likes

Thanks Bob and I have zero doubt that the super bushy part of this grow is the result of the BBP, causing denser and more nodes on the plants, even the ones that didn’t go into flower are shorter bushier, and have a lot more nodes on them. I also did some things this grow that I never did before. I tend to have to contain myself when it comes to overdoing things. Even though I give other people that advise of less is better I have to restrain myself to do it myself lol.

This grow I have been flushing every other watering with either just plain RO water and very weak nutes, or RO water and innoculants or a weak solution of non nute additives such as Fulvic acid. I am switching it up, I am also using three different innoculants, but not all together. One nuteless watering I will give them Roots Gold, the next time Recharge and the next time another from TPS called Root Boost. They are all a little different on the strain of innoculants they use, so I am getting a good rounded mix of innoculants. I think it is really helping the coco to stay healthy and without lockout on the nutes. I am getting less tip burn on the leaves even though I am actually feeding them at a higher rate.

It is going to be interesting to see if I can up the nutes and supercharge them like the other growers using BBP have been able to do, it they start turning yellow at all I will up the nutes. This is also the first grow since I got a product called Decision by New Millinium nutrients, another grower swears by it helping to flip them quicker into flower, It is a one time application, along with another product they make called Ruby red, which is mostly Fulvic acid I believe. And of course I have been a fan of Fulvic acid for a long time.

I also just hooked up yesterday the new far red light fixture I got before Mr Covid slammed my ass, so they will be getting bathed in a lot of far red this go around. This is two of the far red Rapid LED fixtures tied together with heat sinks on each.

Before I always just went along with the Mfg. reccomendation on how much to feed and to feed every watering. I’m trying to explore new methods, but I’m a stubborn ol coot lol.

Marty

7 Likes

Thanks Marty, just a heads up…most growers are astounded at the lack of ‘lock out’ when using BBP.
It makes perfect sense because your BBP is going to drastically improve metabolization and translocation of nutrient ! Of course there are limits to anything…if you look at mudman’s thread you can see his comments and we have many more !! FWIW

LOL, you can rent that out as a tanning bed between grows !

5 Likes

Yeah I hear that, they really don’t like being switched back and forth, the growth rate goes into the toilet.

2 Likes

My arthritis has really been beating me up lately, if it weren’t for the gummies I have some mornings would be a real bitch, more so than it is. Couple od days ago I foliar fed my girls, using a spray bottle, by plant six my hands were getting wore out, so I popped on Amazon and got this…

Gotta say soon as I got it, I put some water in it and pumped it up, it sprays wonderful, ultra fine mist, and other than pumping it up zero work. Gonna be sweet for tomorrow’s BBP application !!

Marty

9 Likes