New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

Yep! Lifetime cardholding member of the club!!

10 Likes

Ha, been there done that with the lights. At least ya didnt start re-veg in flower :grin: all looking good though. Set to watching.

8 Likes

Man lol hey i mixed up tags on strains and had reflower it to be able to tell what it was.

6 Likes

I revegged 40 plants at once by accident. Playing with Gas lantern lighting routine. Trying to save money on bills. Lol that was strange. Added 3.5 weeks to that grow oops!

8 Likes

Okc for the win!!!

2 Likes

You have so many plants and so many strains going plus doing seeds and breeding, I would make a complete and total mess of that for sure lol.

Marty

5 Likes

OPPS lol. Iā€™ll go change it.

3 Likes

Damn this is fustrating when you just want to undo a post. and it gives yu all these parameters.

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know the nute program I am on. 100 ml of each A and B grow Advanced Nutrients, per 5 gal. 2.5 ml of Roots brand of michorizza and 20 ml Silica Gold per 5 gal. They are sucking it up and loving it. It really does allow for a more aggressive nute program. I can only imagine the growth rate had I not fubarred them with the flower cycle at the very beginning. The little ones were 10 days behind so they didnā€™t suffer the 12/12 except for 4 days of it. So they arenā€™t showing any flowers. Yesterday I also watered, and it had additional nutes in it. 40ml of Cal Mag extra per 5 gal water. That was the low end and just a precaution addition as i am growing in almost 100% coco. Wonā€™t do that again unless I get a defieciency. Today I also added 5 tsp of Fulvic acid and 5 tsp of Seaweed extract. They get their 3rd spray of BBP on Friday. On the 7 day 2ml per 8 oz program with that.

Pictures of them today.

Group photoā€¦no problem with anyone smiling lolā€¦

One of the littlest girlsā€¦

The tallest girlā€¦11.5"

10 Likes

Looking lovely. I got my new addition all set up today. :grin: Well as set up as I can until I get the rest of my stuff. Itā€™s set up enough to work though.

Thank you again!

14 Likes

(I did ask this Q to another cat on here, so this is a duplicate but seems you 2 discuss this the most in my search)
I know this is a reply to an older post, but are you still a proponent of the Gas Lantern Lighting methodology?
If so, is it for cost reasons or for actualized growth from the extra rest cycle?
Not to pile on extra Qā€™s, but do you use far red at the lights out on each cycle to set them to sleep faster?

Iā€™m kinda stuck on the 18/6 and yet intrigued and always up to learn a better system/method.
Thanks

2 Likes

I run Glr on all me clones. Because i run either that or 18/6 ir 24/7 depends hiw much i push them to grow faster. I started the glr to save money. I run 1100 sqft grow op and i have 7 fully sett up tents. And my power bill is $250 a month. I spent a lot of time with a calculator and searching voltages and watts of equipment. My lights all have far red and in the large flower room my light is programmed for sunrise and sunset modes. But i can also mimic overcast days. And all my lights have uv in them. And i run uv from seeling to flower.

4 Likes

Also i built a lot of my own lights. I sourced the parts and hardwired and shrink wrapped everything. Saves money when you can have dimmers on all the lights. Also i built the lights to be under driven no matter what they cannot hit maximum wattage. Makes them last longer

5 Likes

Thanks man, I get pretty aggressive growth out of the 18/6. Iā€™ve read about the GLR for years and never bothered, like so many grow quirks that are bunk. I came across a few folks claiming it was better and thought the logic of the extra sleep allowing for extra growth and hormone flow sounded legit, but sounds like it may slow growth for maintaining mothers, clones etc. Yes, my lights all have dimmers I use a phone app to monitor light intensity, only for a few weeks do I crank it to 80+. Not all I do have a sunlight 1000w switchable bMH/HPS

1 Like

Yeah so i reveg plants a lot. First time i did i was messing with glr. And revegged 45 plants. Man it was an ugly mess that took months to straighten out. Glr weird but it does work. I like to play with more dark time then light. Try 14 or 16-18 hours off. Interesting.

2 Likes

Interesting? How so if you donā€™t mind expanding. Iā€™d imagine a hell of lot of stretch in the dark and some huge root mass.
Back in a bit: Gotta take puppy to vet.

2 Likes

More after bud has pretty much stopped major growth. And since i run the same strains i have lots of clones to try different things on. They can stretch a lot lol but ive tried speeding up ripening and tried to increase the trichromes. But the stretch also came with slightly bigger buds. Because the plant had a little extra time to rest. It grew a little more vigorous. I have swapped the times around with no issues for like daylight savings. And i want to try flowering from flip to only 16/8 and test vs 12/12. But i have lot going on to be doing that. Maybe in the spring. I have 7 new strains i have to learn and make them accept my feed program

2 Likes

Ok set my timer to 12 on / 5off(w/ 15min far red lead in) / 2on / 5off(w/ 15min far red lead in). This is on 6 regs waiting to be sexed in half-gal pots. On cycles Iā€™ll juice em at 50dli lets see what they do in a couple weeks, but they will get quadlined soon so thatā€™ll slug em for a week to catchup.

Are you suggesting/testing longer off cycles like 8on /16off - I have run the 11/13 cycle and not really seen a diff from the typical 12/12 (at least not noticeable to me)

2 Likes

Yeah longer dark cycles is correct.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ll be damned I finally able to get back on here. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I have not been off here of my own doing, I havenā€™t been able to log on for a week and a half now, and I have three accounts, this is of course the first one I created. I have no idea why I am having this problem, I have zero problems with any other forum or website.

Anyway I can always read the posts but canā€™t do anything else. d this is for anyone wanting to get ahold of me put this in your address book. **My email address is sssportsmfg@outlook.com Hopefully putting this up here wont wind up getting me a bunch of spam, but been getting messages off the forum, sent to me, but I canā€™t answer them they donā€™t go through, because my account is messed up.

Here are the girls today 11/29/2021 They are at 2 weeks now since I turned the lights to 20/4 trying to get them back to vegā€¦itā€™s not working real well lol I have just resigned myself to growing them a couple more weeks and then flipping them back to flower, they donā€™t seem to want to go back, and I donā€™t want to run them for weeks on end getting them there.

Hey @PreyBird1 email me (at the above address) about those Fem Runtz seeds please.

Anyway 2 more weeks no matter what I am flipping them. They will be short but they have a bazillion bud sites on them. I have treated them 4 times now with BBP. It creates a shitload of branching and bud sites.

The two in the front only got about 4 days of 12/12 so they are pretty much normal. The closeups (last two pictures) are the ones that got two weeks of 12/12 by mistake. Still flowering lol. They will be little but they are stinking up a storm!!

I defoiliated today big time, they were little bushes before I did. They were so thick the leaves on the branches were growing straight up an it was a total tangle.

Enjoy
Marty

14 Likes