New to the forum not to growing

Hey how’s everybody doing!!! Hope all of your plants and gardens are thriving this summer! My name is Trevor I’m the owner of Kut Factory we are a craft grow specializing in top shelf genetics and hash strains!!! Personally I have a condition known as seeditus which is I love to buy sell and acquire all kinds of strains! It’s for sure almost cost me a divorce lol but what we provide is kutz and clones to people who are not so much into pheno hunting packs of seeds or don’t have the means to be able to… The strains we carry were all either hunted by us from multipule packs or from breeder pheno hunts we have been blessed to be a part of or purchased or traded thru reliable sources and or close friends!!! The canna community has been nothing but a blessing and has truley saved my life!!! I guess it’s an introduction so I’ll give a little back story and to all who read I appriciate your time cuz this may be long!!! I am currently rated 100% service connected thru the VA for ptsd along with other injuries I received in Iraq… I am a decorated combat veteran Who has no clue why we were over there and live with the night mares of the horrors of war!!! I spent two years of my life dodging bullets ieds and efps!!! Until one day my luck ran out and was wounded in an abush!! My vehicle was hit my an EFP which is basically a shape charge are amour couldn’t stop I lost two soldiers that day and was also wounded by shrapnel and shot multiple times… thanks god for bullet proof vests!!! I was medevacted out of Iraq and once I was back in the states my higher ups thought it was best I was medically retired!!! So once they washed their hands of me and prescribed me every narcotic they could I went down a long path of self destruction and hatred and multipule attempts to end my life!! I actually had this idea that I’d drive to the place I had the best memories of as a kid which is colorado and drive up into the mountains hike to a beautiful secluded place and shoot myself… well on the way to the mountains I stopped to get some gas and saw a sign that said recreational marijuana or some thing and I asked some one what it was about and they told me that anyone with an I’d and was of age could purchase marijuana… I was like holy shit why not I hadn’t smoked since I was in high school and I liked it back then… so I went to this place expecting to buy some brick weed and was taken back to what weed had become so I purchased some and left… that day I made it to we’re I was going to take my life and decided I was going to smoke some of that weed before hand and then get on with what I was there for… well I loaded that little pipe and took that hit and shit it changed my life right there I hadn’t felt that kind of releaf in so long I was elated I stayed up there a week and cheffed out big time and was brought back to happiness saved my life!!! So fast forward I ended back up in Oklahoma and never thought I’d see the day that it would be legal here but it happened!!! I went out and god a processor and grow licences and have been collecting strains ever since!!! We are a organic craft selfsusstained farm! We grow light dep greenhouse and have been doing it year round since!!! We are here to contribute and help this community so anyone who needs help let us kno!!! Hope y’all have a good day and don’t stop smoking

kUt factory

8 Likes

High @Kut_Factory

Heartfelt introduction and welcome to GN, and really great to have you here. Loved your intro, read it again, laughed at:

“Personally I have a condition known as seeditus which is I love to buy sell and acquire all kinds of strains!”

You already adding value to our forum, so thank you and looking forward to alot more from you. Glad you found weed and our forum. Keep growing bud.

3 Likes

Awesome intro and your honesty is a relief…I always say lying to me whatever no problem… just never lie to yourself… so with that and you saying you’re not new to growing what would you like from this forum… sorry if it was in your intro… my problem is I can only read large amounts of text from paper or book…why I can’t read e-books…so again welcome and if there is anyway I can assist I would be honoured… thank you for your service and sacrifice even though I am not American…

3 Likes

That made me cry. Im glad your better now guy. Our world is a beautifully terrible place. Im glad your back on the beauty side. Im in okc if you ever need a hand or want any apprentices. This is my love. I have helped many with this plant. It has always helped me…

3 Likes

Lol it’s a real contiodon usually the side effects are divorce , loss of hair and money and possibly death in some cases!!! :clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Thank u :pray: it’s is a beautiful disaster that’s for sure!!! And awesome to meet another okie and yea we could probably work some thing out my friend! I grew up in Moore/Norman use to run wild on the south side of Okc!

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t say I’m not new I really only have been cultivating marijuana for almost 3 years… but every day for that whole 365 so I’ve learned a lot but I still learn new stuff all the time and enjoy that… right now we’re trying to become totally self sufficient so I’m trying to learn how what I can make my own nutrients with and stuff like that!! Also I like to trade genetics

1 Like

Well again welcome to the forum… let us know if you need anything…

1 Like

Welcome @Kut_Factory. You sound like a pretty cool cat!

I like to think of my self as a good person my ex wife may tell u different but she’s just salty🤭

3 Likes

I have 2 that will tell you I am a total asshole and huge dick…lol…

1 Like

welcome to the family :family_man_woman_boy: @Kut_Factory glad your here :blush:

2 Likes

He DM’d me referring to my early thread where I did a seed drop with the p/w Runtz but I parted with most of them and suggested he holla at you since you’re the Runtz connoisseur.

1 Like

Thats one he’ll of a deep and honest introduction welcome to to the gn fam

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum,

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I appriciate it

2 Likes

Thank you and shitnsome times it just feels right to share that stuff

1 Like

Thank you very much districtfloria just actually told me to look for you lol

2 Likes

You have a great introduction/ Bio and good to read. I maybe have a few questions about a topic that I’ll post. This is a great forum to network, learn, new ideas that you may or may not know. Enjoy.

Allegedly lol haha I’m on my third as well my first one my mom calls the technical marriage I was young and dumb in the army stupid stupidd

1 Like