New to the site, hello!

Hi all, new to the site. Week 6 of my first GG4 Auto grow from ILGM…eva. I’m a soil and LED guy farming his way through his first grow.
Grew up when a dime bag was actually $10 and you ended up with a handful of seeds to boot…lol. Im looking forward to sponging up all the knowledge I can here!! :+1:

37 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Looking good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Welcome. For your first grow seems like you’re doing a damn good job!

5 Likes

Welcome buddy!

5 Likes

@OltimeGrower, welcome to GN and looking forward to seeing that lovely plant grow.

6 Likes

Welcome plant looks real good

6 Likes

LMAO @ dimebag for $10.
If we are throwing out slang from the old days; how about this one?
4 finger lids for $25 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Yall must of had money.
I had to get a nickel lol.
Was lucky to get 2 j’s and a pinner

8 Likes

:flushed:
We lived the motto:
Hippies say it with me:
DOPE WILL GET YOU THROUGH TIMES WITH NO MONEY; BETTER THAN MONEY WILL GET YOU BY WITH NO DOPE.
AMEN

12 Likes

:v: brother! Welcome aboard. We’ll roll another one just like the other one and go see if Dave’s home yet! :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/cENsBpUtwfooWPLk9

4 Likes

Still don’t know how to add a GIF lol

5 Likes

You download it then post it like a pic

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Welcome welcome and enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome @OltimeGrower!
Plant looks amazing! Great job!:green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Everyone!!!
Can you all help me straighten out something? Fabric 3 gallon pot using FFHF soil in the seventh week and trying to keep the PPM’s at around 1000. Its my first indoor grow and my nutes are low according to alot of charts…I’m of afraid of cooking her. I’m using Bio Bizz Grow, Bloom, Top. In reviewing all the charts from FF and all the charts I can find for soil, my PPM’s should be around 1000-1100 for this week and I should be using more Bloom 3.0ml/L and less Grow 1.0ml. The trouble is this only brings up the PPM’s to about 750. Even adding some Cal Mag and teaspoon of molasses every other week now, only brings the PPM’s up out at around 850/900. Its the Grow that boosts the PPM’s bigtime, not the Bloom, it doesn’t half the particles that the Grow has, its really thick.

So for the rub, in two weeks what do I do when all I’m suppose switch to straight Bloom (with some Cal Mag and Molasses every other week) but with no Grow added to get my PPM’s higher to around 1000 again? Do I just keep adding Bloom beyond all these charts I see that tell me to stop at 3.0ml/L? She’ll be pretty hungry, no?.. :grimacing:

5 Likes

5 Likes