New to the site, hello!

Its difficult finding these answers. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks Slym3r,

How would you compare the Bio Bizz Light Mix soil to the FFHF soil? I’ve seen this one, but I didn’t use their soil

4 Likes

You said it brother!!

4 Likes

Ff for me was hassle free. Just mixed up ff nutes and fed. But there are like 900 bottles.

4 Likes

Yeah I have a real liking towards the stuff too. I used for my first ever outdoor grow this summer. Added some Natures Living Soil to it and had unbelievable results, believe it or not. From what I eventually read about NLS, I guess I was damb lucky. Hence why I leaned back towards the HF soil for my first indoor grow ever.

5 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

@automatik How do I DM you about your seed inventory Auto, I dont see any icons, am I too new??

4 Likes

Click on his avatar and there will be a message button…

3 Likes

Wow…I feel pretty stupid right now.

Thank you sir…doh!!!

3 Likes

Naw its a new site. I am attached to a bunch of groups. They are all different. This has been the easiest to navigate once you get settled in.

3 Likes

WELCOME - great site with great members

4 Likes

Hello and welcome. Good looking plant! :metal:

I remember those days… Getting a quarter ounce of the good Mexican “redhair” for $25… sigh… :joy:

6 Likes

beautiful looking plant for ur first grow. Welcome to the site be well and be safe

4 Likes

@scotty17, I was wondering the same thing. After hitting most the buttons on here, I gave up.:rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome…looks like you already have a good start on things ! Sponge away! We all do it lol.

3 Likes

Ah the wonders of REAL sunlight lol…NOTHING grows like the sun wind moon and rain.

5 Likes

What you read was right…I used it last grow and had nothing but problems, exactly as instructions said and cooked it with a blend of mycorrhizal mix for 3 months. First couple of weeks past transplant went great then everything went to hell in a hand-basket.

3 Likes

@Hydro @scotty17 @mudman @Jimhigh66 @automatik Guys/Anyone …anybody know how Happy Frog matches up to Bio Bizz soil?

Lite-mix or closer to All-mix?

2 Likes