New to the site, hello!

Sorry I’m in water

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with Happy Frog. I myself only use Roots organics soil. I switched a few grows ago. I prefer it but that’s just me. Peace

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I’m using Bio nutes and trying to tune it to HF soil. The chart posted above for thier nutes is for thier soil “All and Lite” mix. I’m trying to figure out what our HF soil matches up more to…All or Lite mix

1 Like

This one here (in fine print)

1 Like

That’s why I roll with Advanced Nutrients. I never use my ph meter or check Ppm. Advanced Nutrients are a little pricey but super easy and definitely good. Peace

2 Likes

@oltimegrower… never used any of the 2 but I was thinking about happy frog at one point but then I went with promix hp… I’d say with happy frog just start out with some mych and any additives that aren’t high in nitrogen when planting… I really like great white… frog is precharged so has food stored in media for a bit

3 Likes

I’d be lying, if I said I could tell you… I’m not familiar with the BioBizz stuff. I know HF only has enough nutes for a few weeks, if that helps any.

3 Likes

Thanks guys…I sent Bio Bizz an email. If they respond, I’ll post it to spread around.

3 Likes

Beauty of growing bro… mix it up a bit try new things

3 Likes

Brothers, from Bio Bizz on the soil question

Thank you for contacting us.
The easiest way to get a feeding schedule right is to check the EC level of the soil you have got and compare it to the Biobizz substrates. All·Mix is pre-fertilized and has an EC of 2.4, and Light·Mix has an EC of 1.2. Once you find the EC level of your substrate, you can start following our Nutrient Schedule for either All·Mix or Light·Mix.

1 Like

Zeppelin guy? My band bruh! Welcome!
Have a few gg4 ( not from ilgm) also some gg from ilgm going at the moment as well
Wish you all the best my friend…

2 Likes

Bonzo disciple from long ago :metal:

3 Likes

Must be younger then i, oz went for $25 and never heard of quarter ounces in those day. 1/4 LB were $90

3 Likes

Jimmy page fan, I have Two Les Paul’s not in pic and have the schematic of pages tone controls on his Les Paul’s which I haven’t done the mod as of yet :v:t2: And no the pink fender in pic isn’t mine lol plays good believe it or not. My granddaughters :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

My set is a mess right now, all over the floor.

I’m losing my shit rebuilding on Danny Carey’s stuff…the man is a phenomenon…

1 Like

And still balling over Pert…can’t get over it

1 Like

Welcome to the show!

Such a beautiful garden. I am very jealous

1 Like

Thanks so much, I owe alot to you folks out there …tremendously!!

3 Likes

@MrBlue
How are your GG’s doing, are any autos or are they photos? I’m a newbie at this and this is the first time growing auto’s, but I’m leaning back towards photos the more I read.

1 Like