NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

Looks like no need to leave cocco lol

4 Likes

Yes ive wanted to go to school here but 1. Cannot afford it. 2. Have a career of 55hrs a week. But i watch there class videos anytime i can. And im getting the book mineral nutrition of higher plants. Im trying to master the 9 cardinal elements of the cannabis plant. I have been outdoor gardening for 37yrs.

5 Likes

That’s why soil and coco a a perfect mix together :wink:… I’m trying my own mix this next run with mother nature coco this next run will be a soil coco mix… I sucked at coco alone lol but it’s badass medium

4 Likes

Can your products be used in coco, I’m using GH right now, they aren’t bad, but they are expensive and touchy at times.

4 Likes

I’m in South Africa @joel_keygrow. It would have been Awesome to test your product in our outdoor growing climate and you could have been getting good info for your product. But I will be respectful and wait my turn. But please don’t forget about me in the future…
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

9 cardinal elements? Do tell!!

3 Likes

I’ve actually done many grows with a 50/50 mix with great results.

4 Likes

Absolutely, love working with coco. I don’t think GH is really that expensive compared to a lot of what’s out there, but I suppose it can depend on which program and how many of their parts you include.

6 Likes

I am using the flora series with all the amendments, rapid start is costing me an arm and a leg.

4 Likes

I wish we could get it out there, too, but I’m not sure that’s going to happen anytime soon. Per the South African government, “You must have a legal office in South Africa or be a juristic person with an office in South Africa to apply for registration.”

4 Likes

Hello, I’m up for a change also. I’m using fox farms line. I grow my own meds. Right now I have 6 in flower and 10 in veg. Ill pm you my address. Thank you and will record progress. Can do a side by side.

4 Likes

And “IF” I can get you a distributor?
Maybe after all the virus problems ?

5 Likes

I think that a distributor with offices in South Africa would be allowed to apply to register our line.

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can find out

4 Likes

I might be interested in this, have you tested these products with RDWC?

3 Likes

I am doing a research test grow with the other test products using the shilajit and Tp-1000

Would u b willing to send the line up to add to the grow to run side by side with them?

I’m also running AN, Hessi, Dutch master, and my home brew tea which I will put the mix in the journal. This would b cool to add to the project.

I already have the 8 plants started. If u search tp-1000 8 plant test u can see it started. Since the nutes aren’t started yet I could add these. If your over run with requests it’s cool thanks for considering.

4 Likes

I believe you’re referring to this :

:wink:

4 Likes

Yep thanks @kapouic. That’s the one. Would b cool to use this on one of the plants. See how the line up does against all the other nute lines.

4 Likes

How would you go about doing that test as far as each nutrient line requires different schedules and amounts?.. Are you just trying out all these lines of nutes for the first time?.. Im curious for sure :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Check Your Mails @joel_keygrow :muscle:

3 Likes