NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

Nope. I use all these nutes. And no. Nutes are all scheduled weekly.

I am running a similar test with shilajit. Hey @kapouic wanna help me out here lmao. There’s a 6 plant shilajit test that’s down to 4 now (2 males have been euthanized) all ran against other nutes.

I like the research projects. I’ve been growing 27 years and the only thing that keeps it fun anymore are things like this and breeding. Which by the way we just harvested some reg f1 pineapple Thai sticks. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I’ll trade a few for the right genetics.

6 Likes

Here you go Madame!

Hope this is what you wanted! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Perfect. Knew I could count on u. Lol. Thanks.

4 Likes

I received my free samples just a few minutes ago. Thank you Key Grow. I will be checking out how to use them.
In in :heart_eyes: with the names!
There

6 Likes

White royal is veg base red royal flower base… Purple cat is stand alone feed… Butterfly whole run… Dragon is terp quality

5 Likes

Thank you. Q. Should I wait for new grow to use? Currently using Fox Farms set(3).

5 Likes

That’s what I’m doing solo key grow solutions run with growers choice Skywalker

5 Likes

That’s a tricky question in some ways. You can change what you are feeding a plant during its life cycle, but I would give that transition quite a bit of thought. Plants really do get into a rhythm for consistency, no matter what the program they are on might be, so you would probably do it gradually rather than all at once.

6 Likes

I like your style. Where are you located?

Also, interested in said Thai sticks. :wink: Could talk genetics sometime.

7 Likes

Wow id jump all over that @justgrowin

3 Likes

Exactly why I waited… Mine were used to GO so that’s all they get… Next run I’m stoked for bro :muscle:

2 Likes

I’m in NE USA. U should try some of the crosses we bred with the Thai sticks.

We now have
pineapple Thai sticks.
Pineapple kush x Thai sticks
Alien Thai sticks
Alien snow cone x Thai sticks
Thai Fi
That’s my secret sauce. It’s stands for
Thai sticks x ( figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

IMO the alien Thai sticks is a winner. I’m gonna go IBL with it.

7 Likes

Wowwww and wowwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

I’ve also got some thai seeds, reg photos. 5 or 6 weeks out from harvesting the ones I’ve got going right now, in
M a newbie and they’re my first grow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Got 4 more thai that are teens and popped 8 more of them a few days ago!

4 Likes

Wow the Thai…how’s it growing? Any Hermiea? Sounds amazing would love to grow some one day

3 Likes

Just got my nutes tonight in the mail and am.very intrigued to start using the nutes on some plants that I just started thank you Joel for the hook up I would love to do a trial and journal here I’ll message u shortly and post some pics

4 Likes

And tag us in the Journal please @xgx13xgx
Found the Journal :vulcan_salute:

Going great so far! The smell coming from my garage is making me anxious! I want to smoke some already lol so far haven’t had any hermies, I popped 6 last time and got 2 males so happy about that! Hoping to get around the same result with the next 8

2 Likes

I’ll tag the journal when I do, my current journal if you search is "highly classified nutrients " these babies are almost done check it out pics as well as time lapse video

4 Likes

That’s awesome…it’s a legendary strain if you can get it right…one that is basically extinct to the world mon!!
Is it indoor or out?

3 Likes