NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

Nice one! You have the Key, now you can open the gates mon :blush:

2 Likes

Ok ill wait for next grow

3 Likes

My current grow is indoor, my next set of Thais are outside. Been a weird spring though. Lots of rain here in California and colder than normal.

1 Like

I am a sucker for anything Thai, and I have had success running Alien variations in Vegas even outdoors. The only cross I have of my own with it is a Killer Grape x (Choc Thai x Green Haze), but it’s pretty good as well.

6 Likes

I’ll send u some crosses. I’d love to see what u can do with them. They are all F1 but are all F1 made from MSNL bank seeds. Great genetics to start with. Both the mothers and father were beautiful plants. The Thai stick was the male and was crossed with different females.

U know a plant is good when u can smoke the breeder and get high as giraffe balls. That was the case with the alien snow cone mom after removing over 1000 seeds. :exploding_head:. Potent AF, crazy for a breeder.

6 Likes

Got my samples a couple days ago. Have to thank the man personally. @joel_keygrow thankyou sir!

7 Likes

Hi mon!! Just got the care package today and I really appreciate the generosity and good vibes brother!
Will be reviewing it and will use it uniquely on the newest sProut!!
Stay tuned - now that we have the KEY we can unlock the gates mon!!
Your choc thai hybrid sounds

7 Likes

You gonna kill it with …the flood gates have been keyed in my brother…

3 Likes

Yes be careful with them, one of my old mentors grew it very well in holland with lots of rain outdoors on his balcony…used pots for mobility…
Must be nice indoor as well…
I’ll be watching mon

I just started some Thai Stick. Never grew before. Care to give any advice?

1 Like

I’m in flower right now! Week 3 of my first ever grow!
I’ll have to take more pics and post them in a separate post

4 Likes

Mine grew super tall and easy as pie. Didn’t like heavy feeds but I pushed mine anyway. Good luck I love me some Thai sticks.

3 Likes

Thank you! First try on Thai for me. I remember the good Thai from back in the day. Thought I would give it a go. Appreciate any input! :blush::green_heart:

3 Likes

It’s going to be a long journey…they flower long from what I know:)

Good luck it will be worth it:)

1 Like

Very nice…looks healthy and happy!!!
Jah blesh, Keeping an eye on mon!!

Gosh I remember Thai from a loooong time ago. Blew me away!

1 Like

Back in the 70’s!!??!?
Now I’m giving my age away… Lol
I remembered the sticky sticks. When I found the seeds, had to try!
@dollhouz
Thanks for the heads up on duration. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ive got a several hundred specimens in veg since Superbowl Sunday - when I always start cracking seed for the planned breeding projects for summer. Me - Oregon Green Seed

Anyway… Been thinking it would be nice for this ‘babyboomer’ to not work so hard making nutrient teas, special amendments, and mixing by hand. So, actively researching for a more readymade alternative for my feeding regimens.

Looking at your line of products via your ‘store’ link, and I’m considering purchasing and giving it a test. If so, I WILL run performance/comparison experiment with it for this season - starting the minute it ships to my door.

What of your products do you recommend for a complete veg through seed harvest regimen? We’re not talking about terpenes and resin so much with seed. But we ARE talking about fully mature, viable seed loaded with all the goodness its particular genetics will bring.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Mine’s an F1 too, I’m happy to send you some of those as well. What has been cool about it is that they have been pretty consistent so far. But, who knows what you could end up with! What has been really cool about it has been, that it has been really expressing the chocolate flavor, but it produces very dense buds and comes down in about 9-10 weeks.

3 Likes

This is an interesting topic we may want to take offline at some point. You will definitely have more experience with this!

There are a few seed breeders out there trying some different combinations right now based off different ideas or goals I guess you could say. One of them is using only White Royal for the high phos levels and to use the bacteria to break down micros from their soil. Some are running the full program. Some of them who knows really.

What I have read about in research from agriculture, is basically that, phosphorus-heavy feeding programs for seed may produce more flowering sites from which to seed. The highest yield of seeds per flowering site would be from potassium-rich feeding programs. However, low levels of fertilizers in somewhat equal N-P-K ratios has shown to have the highest germination rates. So on that note, I think for customer satisfaction, you would want to reach for germination rate, the most appropriate ratios would probably be in the Blue Butterfly. I’ve never tried seeding a plant with only that and Purple Cat (cal mag), but I’ve certainly wondered what that would be like.

1 Like