NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

Jah blesh!! Yes, my pleasure… One would also start shortening the days at around week 10-12 Weeks bloom to ensure flawless finish…

2 Likes

Feeding Chart 022720.xlsx (15.9 KB)

For those that received the 4-part feeding program, this Excel file should help explain the feeding process for you.

7 Likes

Anyway you can make it a PDF?..I think I got it but was hoping to look at that or maybe take a picture of it and upload @joel_keygrow… I can’t open Excel files on my phone

4 Likes

Here you go gang… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Feeding Chart 022720 (1).pdf (426.5 KB) Feeding Chart 022720 (2).pdf (424.1 KB)
Feeding Chart 022720 (3).pdf (406.1 KB)

6 Likes

Perfect brother thank you kindly!!! Dan the man :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @joel_keygrow!
Recieved the samples today!
I have seedlings just sprouting their 3rd pair of leaves…perfect timing.
Plan to fo a side by side with your product. I’ll keep you posted.
Again a big thank you for sharing!:green_heart:

I also downloaded your feeding schedule. :thinking::blush:

8 Likes

Hey brotha getting everything written down and together when do i use the green dragon and at what rate?

4 Likes

Hey sorry it took so long to get back to you…

I would probably start the Green Dragon during the week before transition. Start light with around 1 mL (or .5 in non soil) per gallon and build it up until you reach 4 mL per gallon in soil or 2 mL per gallon non soil and repeat that once per week during flower up until flush.

4 Likes

Ok brotha cool i have a ton growing on over here haha but i will let you know when i start and what strain and all that haha

4 Likes

Awesome, I definitely love to follow along, even if I lag getting around to it at times :joy:

4 Likes

Your good bro we all know how easy it is to get busy haha

4 Likes

New grower, looking forward to results. How long before the final verdicts go up in smoke? For my first grow, I’m using the Kind line with BioRoot.

I have had the pleasure of Bringing to harvest a crop using the KEY GROW Products that @joel_keygrow is promoting.

Quite simply, the Green Dragon will blow away any terp profile you have experienced on any plant you have grown before.

Blue Butterfly is bedrock for your plants. That plus Recharge have replaced my other “break in case of emergency” nutes like Superthrive, etc.

The White Horse and Red Queen are solid especially when used in feedings using solely KEY GROW nutrients. I tend to mix and match but that’s my own story.

@joel is a wealth of real science and info and is very willing to share. (as he has demonstrated in this thread.)

Real talk…

Will let you know how the Silver Rabbit works when I get to use it.

3 Likes

How do we get free samples

Joel,

I am searching for something to enhance the terpenes of my grows
and most LED light users are looking to add UVB light to supplement the finish.

• can you provide more background on the green dragon & where do you get it ?
  • what’s your take on adding UVB along with the Green Dragon ?
2 Likes

Hi I read through the forum and I am interested in trying the complete line up of samples if I could. I am fairly new here but so far I have tried out General Hydroponics and Biobizz.

Hey @Quest havent seen you in a while how have you been?.

Message me your address when you get a minute

Message me your address

Hakim!! Had no idea you were on here, thank you for the kind words!! You still need to get out of the grow long enough for a sesh.