Newb Intro

My light I built and would be around that if u built it if u bought a rig like mine it would be about 2000 to 2500

The ozone generator is not essential lol I got my ozone generator for 100 and it works but really only use my carbon filter and the ozone generator in a must basis but also depends ur location if u own a home ur good if u rent an inline ozone generator might be more needed

A good set up takes time I’ve only been doing it a year and my room still is being worked on with new stuff I started with the basics then built my own light then added partial automation it takes time

1 Like

Look up these parts on horticulture lighting group x8 v2 288 rspec x8 single heatsinks then go to zyltech and look up their extruded aluminum kit for 100 bucks then find 2 hlg-480h-c2100b drivers then add in misc wire wire nuts connectors plugs etc if u decided to build one let me know and I’ll help u build

this is my rig it’s a older pic cause it doesn’t have the UVB bulb or the far red strip

2 Likes

Guys what you say about this, the taller one is 14 days old, and the shorter is 11 days old , using LED lamps with 100 v

Sic. What rails are those i forgot a long time ago i wanted to ask you.

1 Like

Lol 2020 aluminum extrusion zyltech.com

1 Like

cool i just built one in the shopping cart with soil harvest tools and everything came up to like 2k so thats sounds good. Gonna go with a prebuilt light hopefully it works out.

1 Like

after i get a hang of things may build in custom light in future so i’ll keep that in mind if you’re still around

1 Like

What light is it? Maybe we can save you some dough.

1 Like

Building a light is really not hard

1 Like

No I’m not a person who quits. IDK how to navigate the forum and the frustration, anxiety is going on ,but I don’t want to stop looking for 2- 5 questions that I have not been able to get from the forum even the Advanced side of the forum.

2 Likes

Well dont quit we all can help you. Well put in the good fight for ya. Dont be frustrated :disappointed: well walk ya through it @bryankp
Go back to DM message we were in before. This is another persons thread. And we dont want to clutter it up trying to hook you up with some help. But… if you cant do it the other way then by all means do it here we will understand.

2 Likes

It’s a very hard thing to do when you have a synaptics in your brain in in the 7K . That’s a normal test I get A person with a healthy brain not Seizure disorder, their cap test should be texted book numbers are yes
350 to 550. So I have to tag out medicate myself with the strain I cross breed. Did you get the picture’s?

2 Likes

no im sorry. I sent you picture instructions to help you understand how to do it. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Vv. Did I get it?

3 Likes

Yes Wowwwww.
See you can do it friend. Ha ha nice to have you aboard. Im a perma cloner and breed my own genetics i usually give to people.

1 Like

What were u wanting to know about Advanced nutrients? I use nothing but advanced nutrients and know as much as the repsdo fr

Thank you the last one was almost 3.9 foot cola
The other are just pictures of extraction and cheek out the sun’s PPFD reading. I need that spectrum in a light.

I have my startup cash and 100 aces in Clewiston FL. Google bellglage muck and it in zone 9 that’s the agriculture zone with no freeze.

1 Like