Newb Intro

The covers are hydrolock drippers look them up very cool things

1 Like

What would you like me to break down friend.

Hello again and I can do my best to make your own strain for stress, anxiety, PTSD, Gramma Seizure Disorder and some EZ edibles and butter ect… Not what you get say on the street market it will be T.H.X. TOTAL HEALTH CARE. IF YOU FEEL SAFE YOU CAN CALL ME 24/7 I HAVE GRAMMA SEIZURE DISORDER ,ANXIETY, AND MANIC STRESS. 5615031545

1 Like

I have C-PTSD and borderline personality disorder and severe anxiety.

@PreyBird1 can u use those topsy turvy tomato hangers to grow ur smoke in?

im sure you could. But why? Are you thinking cost$

It was just a thought. Ive heard (correct me if I’m wrong) that alot of thc is stored in the stem and hanging ur plants upside down at harvest helps ensure it travels to the buds. So I was think if u grew one upside down maybe it would yield a higher thc content in the bud. Like I said…correct me if I’m wrong haha. Still a newb :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of your setups. Looks like you have many . I’m going for a about a lb yield on new setup maybe 4x4 or 5x5

Only a pound on a 4x4? Last run I had 1000.43 g which is 2.2 pounds in a 4x4 with only 4 plants have 6 plants this run in a 4x4 in 3 gallon pots hoping to pull more then 1000 g more about 1200 or so

1 Like

depends on the strains. My one hash passion made 1.2 lbs. And there was still 3 more plants in the tent. And that run made 2.9 lbs.
@xgx13xgx knows his shit. his light builds are very very nice also. I liked to look at his for ideas when i was building lights also. He and i can get you on the right track. My lights and his light are very powerful. Which set up are you referring to. I have too many set ups. Whats your light budget. Hundreds$ or 1k or more? I always go more light more power but always dimmable.

1 Like

Thx @PreyBird1 I appreciate that, I choose more lights as well but also less power from the wall my current rig still has the 4 growmau5 pucks and 4 hlg v2 288 rspec and the far red boards but also added at the end of last run the 4 foot UVB fluorescent bulb running 12 min every hour I’m running on 2 hlg-480h-c2100b which has a max power output of 960 watts from the wall but because I have 8 leds in a 4x4 I can run them at 500 watts and get the same photon out put as 4 at full power doing that extends the life of ur LEDs and the UVB is a real thing my last run the buds were so sticky u could throw them at the wall and they would stick lol but it did burn a little so this run I will lower the time to 8 or 10 min a hour

Nice i have some of the trichrome boosters from rapid led to test soon. I love my light also. I have 4 full spec boards at 170 watts and 4x elite v2 engines from hlg. The elites can go to a higher input of 54v and hit 200 watts each. But i use the same driver you use. The 480 2100b that way at max watt there at 120 watts. I love to underdrive my boards. They last longer. I want to try a new full spec gen 3 board light build.

@xgx13xgx @PreyBird1 over 2lbs!? Yea I’m def underachieving lol. Gonna keep that mind. For lights I’m willing to pay up to 1k gonna look up the ones you guys mentioned. I’m looking at all these reviews on different lights just rather know from people I see doing it.

any tips for curing process?

actually from the looks of things i may be better off having multiple cheaper setups than one expensive setup.what would you guys recommend ? and what is the average cost of the setups you are using?

Welcome to the forum. I love your plant it’s nice and green. Keep up the good work. Being a first time grower it’s really exciting. Everyday it’s always something new to learn, also growing cannabis can be challenging at times. Growing cannabis is very therapeutic for the mind, body, and soul. Once again welcome :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::relaxed:

2 Likes

Custom light $865
Tent $190
Ozone generator $330
Fan $ 80
small clip fan $28
Hygrometer $14
Air vent tubing $20
Temp fan timer $24
Surge lrotector and plugs $50

1 Like

So like $1600 a tent or more.

My ass better get to savin up if I want a set up like that. Lol. I think ima end up getting the tent u showed me @PreyBird1. With my budget it’ll be next year sometime before I will be able to really have a decent set up. I can’t wait tho. Ima grow the best pot in SE missouri. I’m super stoked dude.

Thanks @welcome12. Unfortunately my girl went hermaphrodite on me. :sob::sob: noticed a couple days ago. My 2nd smaller one did too a few days ago. It’s heart breaking but shit happens. All I can do is keep trying. :sunglasses::v::smiley: and I think my smaller plant is a ruderalis breed. If it is I wanna save the seeds and use them to breed autos later down the road. Ill post pics in a bit.

1 Like