Newbie Doobie's do's and don'ts

Use it as a double cover maybe…like drape it over, can ya? Man newb that’s a real life problem right there.
Prey …that’s a great idea

3 Likes

Well they’re pretty tight fitting I’m not sure if I can stretch it over…my gorilla tape has been a tremendous help to this real life problem :rofl:

1 Like

My stiching on my gorilla tent is going bad and the zipper. But its 3yrs old now. I may replace it…

1 Like

Friday night by my house man… motorcycle down. Ppl just can’t drive man. Everybody’s so damn impatient. In a bad way!! I had a red light go green the other day I’m driving west and a guy pulled out of a gas station actually slowed to a creep looking at me and points to his head to visually “say” THINK BUDDY… in my lane , pulling out… Like are you serious…I have the right a way man, your merging, gotta wait your turn dude. I’m telling you people think it’s there road man… it’s getting more and more congested with “everybody owes me millennials” on phones on top of that.

4 Likes

I understand after some use…but new out the box is unacceptable in my opinion. But I’m dealing with it lesson learned for sure.

1 Like

The roads here are full of idiots too…I hate even driving around town

3 Likes

So this is about even with the canopy @PreyBird1

2 Likes

There then you can see what happening in the canopy where the action is!

2 Likes

In a 2x2.5 with a hlg 135 r spec kit :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag…I’m watching… Wet the seams where the pinholes are and work the material a bitty with your hands…a permanent solution would be to use black roof paint that has some latex in it and paint the seams…treat the zippers with surf board wax…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite. :+1:
If you can find it locally you might try some flex seal in a can. It’s Got a brush on the underside of the cover for application and then you just paint the seams if the new tent cover is the same way as the other one.
And it comes in black so it’ll match the tent. :wink:
Following along. :+1:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Arrow @oldguy thanks for the great ideas!

3 Likes

we are following along and I wish u nothing but the best of luck.I see u have all the heavyweights in ur corner already so u will be good to go

1 Like

Thanks :pray: for the :label: I’m stoked and set to watching :eyes:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Water day yesterday.Needing to flip these but I’m not getting explosive growth like I wanted so vegging a little longer in hopes to fill out the 2x2

6 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: ILGM
Strain (bagseed too): Goldleaf photos
Indoor, outdoor: Indoor
Tent, Room Size: 2x2x4 tent
Lighting: HLG 135rspec
Light height:18inches from canopy
Temps (day and night):hi82 lo72
Relative Humidity (day and night) :50-65%
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:190cfm exhausted to a nearby window
Pot sizes:3gallon
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Ec and PPM: PPM Around 1200
Seed germination date: Around the end of February
Veg duration: Working on week7

3 Likes

If the lights are on a timer and they have enough water for a couple of days don’t look at them. You’d be surprised how much happens when you’re not looking.
When you look at them every time you walk by and you make excuses to walk by all the time it seems like it takes them forever to change. Then you look back at a picture from four or five days before and…
Looks good to me. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I find myself peeking in on them several times a day :rofl:

4 Likes

Truck bed liner in a spray can at home depot. It won’t leak again.

1 Like

Don’t look at them… lol c’mon seriously :flushed:!! Impossibility. Im home on average @ 5pm… guarantee from then till 9pm the plants get 1 - 2 hours of my attention. It’s just not possible for me to stay away. Wether its water/feeding time, defole day and or general maintenance and love. Can’t help it!!!

6 Likes