Northern Upper Michigan outdoor grow

Yeah, when running all the tents I have plenty as well. It’s just a temporarily thing… finishing my auto’s outdoor and then I’m off, down under, continue there.

5 Likes

So you figure to be there by Christmas?

5 Likes

October I reckon.

5 Likes

Well I got lucky with a second spot again this year, so if I get 1/2 lb off each (25 I hope) I’d clear 12 lbs at least, which MIGHT account for the charity/courtesy. During Xmas, everybody gets a zip. Other times, people struggle and I help. Still, I like my chances lol. Might have to actually try this year… Nute’s and all. Nah, I’m lazy lol. We’ll see. Thanks for the advice:)

5 Likes

Just sell it at 15$/g :rofl: :sunglasses: Considering you keep a pound to yourself that’s 75K in the pocket :laughing: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol no way. I did shht like that when I was younger. There’s a few reasons I won’t ever sell again, but here’s the top of the list: still illegal to sell, and I won’t jeopardize my custody; I use it like medication, which I believe it is, and therefore feel it’s my privilege to give freely to those who need it; I pay very little for what i grow, and i share the knowledge which i think is more valuable than the smoke itself. All jokes NOT aside, considering the quality, my weed might be worth $5 a gram in this market… $100 an oz lol.

6 Likes

Was just kidding buddy. I sell and hand out a lot.

5 Likes

I hear ya. I’m the same way. Grow for me and wifey and give away alot to friends neighbors and relatives no charge. They love it. May not be the best but for a home grower with descent lights I do damn well I think better than lots of dispo.stuff I see if I had better ways of drying and curing I’d blow dispos away no doubt. My issues r drying too quick most the time.

6 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t cost you very much. Just go buy some 16/16/16. your outdoor, So you’re just supplementing. The Earth gives them everything they need you’re just giving them more. Full strength one feeding a week. Think about it. You have to mix up nutrients four times a month. Pretty simple to double your crop. or at least get 30% more. just do it right through flowering. and/or, give them recharge once a week. You really do get a lot with a little. :v:t3:

5 Likes

Well … Frost is a sumbich around her. Did a real number on this garden, gonna check the other spot tomorrow. We had a frost outta nowhere couple mornings back, and I hoped they would survive. I see new growth on all of em, so fingers crossed. Still ain mowed… Nothing works right now. Been a rough week but here are some sad pics. Cue Sarah McLachlan.

3 Likes

5 Likes

“Cue Sarah McLachlan” is funny.

5 Likes

They will all probably come back just fine. I have a friend up in Canada, his plants got snowed on about 3-4 inches and it came out to be a beast…:+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

From frost less than a week ago to 98 today. Welcome to da U.P.

No pics from the other garden yet, too hot to walk today.

7 Likes

I feel your pain, I’m south of you in the lower. I always wait till Memorial Day weekend before anything goes outdoors. And I have a greenhouse. I have been through what you are going through too many times too ever do it again. Hope it works out for you.
:v:

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s the last frost that scares me. I’ve dealt with both, but insert weather cliche here. Especially close to the lake here. Wind is worse than frost, imo.

6 Likes

Agree with you on the wind.

5 Likes

I should have been clear, the last frost of a harvest. Technically the early frosts of fall. Hard for me to find the words right now. The decision on when to take an outside plant, around here, depends on the fall frosts. Inland from me, in Bruce’s Crossing (30 or 40 miles by road, maybe 20 or 25 as the crow flies) where I used to work, harvest would be weeks later than when I’d take my plants at home.

5 Likes

AAAnd hail today with gusts

6 Likes

Damn. U got shit weather eeh. Def tell ur in Michigan tho. Lol. Fricken nuts as it’s hott as shit here right now. Only like 88 but the sun is brutal on ya. B safe out there oh shiz u got plants out there too don’t u. R they like covered at all by chance

6 Likes