Nothing shy of a spiritual moment. People are amazing love you guys!

Sorbetto, sorbetto, sorbetto where do I start!!! This is hands down my new favorite strain!!! Sniffing around on Christmas Eve was no disappointment!!
I’m all shakey too exciting!! I have 7 sorbetto females that are just incredibly dank, super fuley with the most intense old school terps I have ever experienced!! Sorbetto will be taking this room over asap!!! What a beautifully nasty funk!!! OFF THE HOOK!! Dang… I will have to do a few different pollinations on these girls.2 phenos do not make the cut, so 7 females and 2 males to work

22 Likes

Pictures of the smelly girls?

4 Likes

I’ll post pics tm np w family td, hard to get pics w one hand when I water (when I normally check out the canopy)

5 Likes

The last few days have brought the terps on many of the sorbetto 7 worth working with till I get to know them better, 2 I’m not sure on yet.

8 Likes

The second sorbetto male is just starting to flower now (along with the Munson and grannyskunk males) clones of all of the above are ready to transplant and will veg out for a CPL weeks and then straight to the pollination chamber they go

9 Likes

Its official the garden is smelling the place up , i think ill have t o set up negative air filtration upstairs to keep the neighbors from complaining. It smells great tho!! Theres an amazing rich and sweet/sour smell up in here lol, best air freshener ever!! Btw this is frog my phone is dead lol

7 Likes

Rosé especial has brought the gas as well nice kushy tones as well but foremost the gas is just nasty!! I literally choke when I take a good sniff. Super tight bud structure and a beautiful light green bud offset by nice orangeish pink hairs

8 Likes

After finding the terps I’m after I will narrow down my strain selection to one cherry noir,one ztarburzt, one grannyskunk, two munson,two baguette and one rosé especial and I believe before smoking I’ll choose one Topanga Canyon brulee and 3 sorbetto till I get to know them better

7 Likes

Cherry noir #5 has the most amazing cherry terps this round and little to no grapefruit tones which make me quite happy. The cherry reminds me of a super bright cherry jolly rancher candy. She is producing well for the issues she faced but seems a tad light shy.

6 Likes

Grannyskunk will be the first to finish again this round, I’m thinking right at the 8-8.5 week mark (which is a week faster than last run) her terps are way sweeter and much heavier on the lime terps and a bit lighter on the sour apple terps, none the less a super nice candy tone to the super tight buds.

5 Likes

Topanga canyon brulee is a multi top plant she has great top buds and should have been heavily loli popped as the mid to lower buds are lacking in volume and have lower quality buds tho this may be from the lack of early defoling. The terps seem like they are just coming forth and still need more time to mature before they will turn up the volume. They are starting to have some nice sweet/fuely and kushy tones if you catch it right. The crystal structure is great on the top buds even at mid flower.im guessing this is a 11 week strain

5 Likes

Ztarburzt has been much more stable this run and is only a little light shy also no stress flowers at all. Her terps are really quite heavy on the pineapple thai side of the cross. Her crystal structure is really quite nice and if pinched back a few times she will produce many tops and not stretch too bad for a sativa dominant pheno.

4 Likes

i have stalked you and @kapouic grows because cherry noir is just stunning. i have the picture of the plant bleeding red sap. so beautiful

6 Likes

I read the explanation for that the other day,it’s a trait found in some rare sativa’s and is common in the true cherry cuts, if I come across it again I’ll send u a link it was a interesting read. C.n. is without question the most unique terp profile I have ever seen.2/5 phenos I have are just great on the nose this run.im much more excited this time around as I’m not a fan of grapefruit terps at all.i think the colder night time temps and higher rh brought out more grapefruit last run, this time I have rh in check and didn’t drop night temps as much

5 Likes

thank you. when i am a better grower this is plant is on my bucket list.

5 Likes

Never know there may be some cherry crosses around at some point , he just released triple cherry, I don’t have a male of c.n butt I bet some pollen will find its way around from the triple cherry at some point!

6 Likes

that will be exciting!

6 Likes

Made some sorbetto hash from some tiny little buds that were 3 weeks in flower , actually was sticky enough to press w no heat or effort. Smoked pretty darn well and had enough buzz to it to get a good rip on. I was able to save a CPL joints to smoke with @oldguy when he came over today for a visit. I’d say at least twice as nice as any early hash I have ever made, the pheno was not one of the great smelling ones either.

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog. And very nice it was brother. :+1:
Enjoyed the visit. And the terp tasting ? ?? Sesh in the garden. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.
Sorta like wine tasting .
I don’t know. I’m high as fk now.

Had a muffin awhile ago. :smiling_imp:
One of my choc chip puppy’s. The good ones.
:wink::joy::joy::crazy_face:

High @zeus. :wave::wave::wave:
:v:

5 Likes

Ello! Hope the muffin was delish! :wink: pleasure having you over

4 Likes