Nothing shy of a spiritual moment. People are amazing love you guys!

Ok we have a new leader, rosé especial doubled her terp intensity in the last week or less, I literally choked again but almost threw up with terp overload!! Leo wtf!!! Like wtf!! Where do you find genetics like that area 51??? I’m convinced you have made contact with alien life forms well further advanced in the game than the rest of the human race!!!:facepunch: I feel like I won the lottery ,now I know the feeling ppl get on release day!! Like u got the card game rigged :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sorbetto

5 Likes

Rosé especial

9 Likes

Sorbetto - different pheno

6 Likes

I’ll get some better pics of rosé after I finish tieing her up. Can’t wait to see what the next 3.5-4.5.weeks will do for terp production.

5 Likes

That one is super leafy but has great buds under there

5 Likes

my camera sucks up in the canopy but here’s another sorbetto pheno

5 Likes

do you two get a chuckle when some of us post these little plants with like one cola? :rofl: you have the most amazing grows! i love your pictures. :100: :100: :100: :100:

3 Likes

Training takes some time to master , it’s definitely critical to a great yeild. I never laugh at ppls pride and joy, thoi may try and help ppl learn how to train a plant for maximum yeilds

5 Likes

Also tks so much for the compliment my friend! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Paying for the bitcoin to get pancakes by aficionados estates today.after seeing what his strains grow like in living soil I absolutely got to have them all or as many as possible lol. Can’t wait to see this stacker of a strain!! Leo was super excited about this one

6 Likes

She’s almost frost proof as well like shake the ice off numerous times and still no signs of rot or mold/wpm!!

4 Likes

“You have to become the weed to grow the weed”
“Stone”

3 Likes

I work hard daily at replacing every cell in my body with cannabis ,some day I hope to transcend to nirvana !!

5 Likes

hard to get a great pic of rosé especial with all the hps on two sides

6 Likes

She’s not holding the tight buds up well but that’s my fault

3 Likes

Closing in on crop time all are flushing now and Terps have made pheno selection easy. I have found the legendary keepers (8) from about 10000$ in seeds( mostly aficionados estates ) I’m dropping grannyskunk and all but one cherry noir and all but one Munson and ztarburzt and white caviar to make room for lots more sorbetto and rosé especial slots

6 Likes

Grannyskunk is a bit harsh smoking for my liking and having found such beautiful phenos from the latest round of hunting I plan to get rid of the AA cuts

5 Likes

Next round of pheno hunting starting today , dropping stompurp and gcp by sunken treasure seeds, mac 69 by sow low farms and super critical bud CBD all gifts from our friend @kapouic so tks to him once again!! :superhero: Lol that was supposed to be a super man

7 Likes

@hoppiefrog. Here ya go brother.

:wink::joy::joy:

8 Likes