Nothing shy of a spiritual moment. People are amazing love you guys!

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Pls don’t confuse pride for attitude but he’ll yeah the love is pouring in and my sponsors are pumped

almost at 1500 gained a few followers TD ,if ur friendly hit follow on Instagram @ hoppiefrog2020

7 Likes

Saw that earlier. Congrats brother. :+1::+1:
Awesome news.
:v::pray:

4 Likes

That’s a whole lotta love :wink: (insert the led here)

5 Likes
6 Likes

Beat me to it. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahahaha too slow did u forget to eat ur muffins TN?

5 Likes

Gotta make a fresh batch. :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Ppl are talking the word is out it don’t get better than aficionados estates or French connection , “first ultra premium seeds” on the market they say the only ultra premium seeds available and I believe it 1000% now I see what the non keepers are bringing ,the keepers STAND OUT in a way I couldn’t imagine untill now. This is next level genetics pushing that bar all so much higher!! :fire::fire::fire::gem::gem::gem::fire::fire::fire::star::star::star::star::star:

4 Likes

Feeling 1000% better about life this am just a sense of peace.crop anxiety is closing an end just need to sample some cured flower to see what the flowers smoke like.all hash have been good to stellar even off the white caviar I had issues with. White caviar gets one more run to see if I can make her perform.

5 Likes

Professor q is a gentleman and a scholar.the guy takes time out of his day to really get to know who you are.he seems to have turned his gaze on our groupe of friends never know what the future holds :wink: he may be on the hunt for more family members .just a tip he only responds to his own works and leos and the rest of the aficionados fam.but get your hand on their gear and grow some dope flowers and keep them in the loop and you may get a family pass. Srry this is frog my phone is dead again…

5 Likes

Just love that excitement on crop day mornings, always have a hard time sleeping and can’t wait to get up and try some new smokes.this am I can finally smoke some dried hash again.tho just from the sick plants I chopped early still a good buzz and super smooth for literally no cure time at all. Today baguette comes down and I can’t wait to try some finger hash off them either

4 Likes

here’s Leo’s cheapest line of seed baguette!! Hash is quite nice and has good flavor and buzz has staying power

6 Likes

:champagne::clinking_glasses::beers::crown::loudspeaker: magnum opus, the Holy Grail!!! Finally celebration time!!! This one was tough as hell to find!!!

4 Likes

Also getting rosé especial and baguette and possibly some other pollens sent to me as well as some more aficionados estates males to add to the program and yes I’ll be sure to post pics np feeling better about life again and can be more productive. I will also be getting the real deal gelato cut my buddy’s tests at 33% thca and around 5% Terps I believe. Getting the wish list tomorrow I think so I can browse for wanted cuts

5 Likes

My mother lived a regal life when she was young, traveled the world and saw things most never get to.married a Italian prince for real.so this one is for you mom magnum opus project priority #1 thru 11!!! Looking for the smallest most potent yet loud opus cross in honor as a tribute strain.thos one will have to be memorable as once u met mom even for a few mins you would never forget the experience!!! She was a person that would give you everything and ask if it was enough, she would literally give you her last dollar. So this one will be my gift to her honor and those deserving will someday feel the same love she so freely shared, all of my friends would go drinking at mom’s place even when I didn’t go, she made all the good ppl family and encouraged me to do the same.si thanks for the open arms and all the love to my true canna fam (you know who you are;).srry I’m just getting back on my feet I’ll be around to share more so now.

6 Likes

your mother sounds like a woman after my own heart. i had those wanderer feet too. i always encourage my young people to see the world. never believe the world only consists of the little tiny bit of geography that you see around you.

6 Likes

So true!! Hard to understand where ppl are coming from w your feet Barrie’s in the ground.i think all should be forced to live in a 3rd word environment for 5 yrs in their 20s .you learn a lot by having nothing, kind of refines the soul.

6 Likes

i lived in panama for 4 years. when you work for 5 bux a week and think its good money thats a whole new world

5 Likes

That seems to be the magic number far too many survive off :slightly_frowning_face:.but the ppl are usually far more appreciative for what they have

5 Likes