Nothing shy of a spiritual moment. People are amazing love you guys!

We are deeply saddened that a co-worker at our restaurant in , Ohio, was killed Sunday night. We are very grateful to the Township Police Department for their quick response and are cooperating fully with their investigation. The restaurant is closed temporarily while we provide grief counseling and support at this time of need.

Puckett’s Corral, LLC, a Golden Corral Franchise

6 Likes

a 20 something didnt like the salad bar and killed the cook

5 Likes

That’s horrible, so sorry to hear that.my condolences

5 Likes

Well that’s horrifying. Its open carry here in okc. It prevents these entitled morons. We still have battles between themselves. At most they leave the general pop alone. You always have crazy folk though.

I am very sorry for your loss…

5 Likes

It’s finally time to cut down the first ztarburzt and munson#4

4 Likes

I already sampled both a week ago almost.the ztarburzt has great buzz and smokes well with anything I have tried her with so far.

4 Likes

Both ztarburzt are between 4-500 g dried and trimmed I’m thinking.got 112g off a clone I dropped in at the last minute. Munson #4 performed as well thinking about a pound after drying and trimming.

5 Likes

Sorbetto #8 is a producer and has great berry/kush and fuel terps, great colors and grew well in the shade.this one will go on for sure

5 Likes

Happy harvesting!
:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Sorbetto #5 has the best berry and fuel with a nasty funk and fuel terps.kinda b.o funk with skunk

4 Likes

Thanks it will take a while lol

4 Likes

Rosé especial #1 has lemon/kush terps with a touch of skunk/fuel terps

5 Likes

We are all family ,come on brothers and sisters sing it with me!!! It’s always a sense of pride to be a part of the family!!! A majestic place to be , feeling the love and respect :facepunch: . Tks for the love and respect big dog love you brother I’m so happy to climb your ladder to the castle in the sky .now just need to chat GTR!!!

6 Likes

if you haven’t seen that pineapple sorbet go check out Leo’s I.g.

5 Likes

Looking for a house with the perfect basement to grow in , looks like I’ll be moving soonish lol.my father is going to help me get a much better house to grow in that’s also going to be closer to my son/father

7 Likes

I WON MY FIRST AUCTION!!! hell yeah , I got my hands on a special pack of growmerjuannas finest wares .had a suggestion from a close growmie to grab this one at any cost he has a project he wants me to run for him and here we have unicorn poop by thug pug!!! :tada::boom::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Congratulations brother! :clap:

4 Likes

Unicorn poop by thug pug???
Is that Loco Latin??
Lol

4 Likes

And they have another strain called Garlic Breath… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ive heard of garlic breath. Isnt it also called MSG??

2 Likes