Nutribud. 100% Plant Based Nutrient

Continuing the discussion from Advanced Nutrient Line Up:

I have had great success with the new product NUTRIBUD. It is a plant based nutrient and completely organic. You mix 1 oz of Nutribud concentrate with one gallon of fresh water which should give you a proper PH of 6.5 to 7.0.Start using NUTRIBUD when your starts are 3 inches tall. Recommendation is 8 oz’s of NUTRIBUD every 3 to 4 days.If your plants are larger,increase to 16 oz’s of mixed NUTRIBUD every 3 to 4 days.I like to see the plant in a somewhat of a distressed state where the leaves are a bit limp which you know they are ready to be hydrated. The uptake is quick delivering the necessary Macro and Micro nutrients to the cellular structure of the plant. Go to Dannyboy on the growers network sight and let him know Jeff Pryse sent you or hit me up on this forum and we can talk. E-Mail is Jpryse@hotmail.com or just call 661-904-3260. This is a brand new line of 100% Plant Based Nutrient. Enjoy.

1 Like

What’s up @jeffpryse. Thanks for the info brother! Is this something that can be used for Coco as well? I noticed you said it’s PH comes down to 6.5 - 7.0. With Coco I usually like it around 5.8-5.9. So I assume I’d just down the PH to my liking?

There is another thread about this product started today. Can we combine them please @nick

Yes in the dilution process tax.

1 Like