Nutrient block

Dutch fest hydro coco

1 Like

Products as in root grow?

Ok yea has added calmag u should be good there maybe hoppiefrog can help hop what u think man not experienced in this have I missed something odvious

Here’s what I think tho u said recently u moved pH always keep pH through flower or stress will occur if a far swing occurs in flower ur likely ending up with pods I still think a ph flush is in most cases the best thing to do then readjust ur feeding usually solves many issues

Most likely u were missing an area of ur feed this was left in medium then u move pH uptakes to the point of toxicity flush to 500 ppm run off

How do mean move PH to point of toxicity?

I only moved PH from 5.8, I was told PH in flower should be 6.2 to get more potassium and phosphorus, is this not correct???

example-broad-mite-damage-cannabis-glossy-blistered-leaves-xsm closest I could find to ur images

1 Like

Russet mites but the other thing I found was potassium deficiency either by nitrogen toxicity or just low potassium in ur feed, kinda cascades different vital minerals can appear with tons of symptoms

Yeh started after I turned them

Think this would be my best diagnosis also weakens stems can make them appear red/brown sometimes purplish droop sometimes stretch unexpectedly makes sense uptake would increase in flower really not leaning towards mites but prevention is key a warm flower room can explode a few fast

Saw where overuse of superthrive could cause similar too

Ok I don’t use superthrive just A+B and root grow

K me either some people are sensitive about that subject

I haven’t fed them much this week just water and aleovate also gave them a spray of magnesium chelate and epsom salts

I find it funny though plants were pretty healthy until a week after I turned them

Yeah I’ve had some droop yellow just never to that extent my chem4 is sensitive I started running veg a week into flower she stays green now

What can I do iv changed pots made it bigger and also drilled more holes heap more hole to get better drainage all I can do is hopes for the best but I’m about feed more nutrients and see how it’s goes

1 Like

Try giving only the b seems to have the most likely culprits on next feed but get her dried out first coco should only take couple days

:+1: I’ll try it out see how she goes