Nutrient w/ terpenes test by xgx13xgx

Hey all got my bottle of highly classified nutrients yesterday, and will be using them starting my next feeding. I currently have a grow going started veg on December 30th 3 critical mass monster mass strain and Dinafem seeds industrial strain. Untill this point I have been using Advanced Nutrients micro, grow, and bloom 4mL to 1 L, B52 2mL to 1 L, Voodoo, Piranha and tarantula 2mL to 1 L, Fish Shit 2mL to 1L. Will be adding the Highly Classified Nutrients Silicic Acid +Terpene onthenext scheduled feeding which will be Saturday. When receiving the nutes I was a little taken back as it did not have much info but @nick was able to get me some more info on it, I opened it and the smell was (wow) strong. According to the info it can be used in veg and flower and the plan is to veg for 8 weeks, first week in February moving 4 to 5 gallon fabric pot from their 3 gallon fabric pots and keeping 2 in veg transplanting to smaller pots for mother bonsai. Currently they are in 3 gallon fabric pots and at about 8 inches tall. I will be including time lapse videos as well as nutes used and other data.

9 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Just fed the plants today using the highly classified nutrients silicic acid + terpene. Along with regular nutes feeding I noticed that there was alot of bubbles in the mix and after it they settled particles were floating I used advanced nutrients rhino skin which is a silicic acid and it does the same so no worries just have to add first before base. The ph started at about 6.1 and had to use ph up to about 6.55. Will be doing time lapse video to show some growth and progress in a few days. Next feeding is scheduled for Tuesday (every third day).

4 Likes

Here is day 29 after first feeding with the highly classified nutrients sorry about the stutter do not know what happened will be feeding again tomorrow with the same numbers and more results will be added

6 Likes

Feeding done today using same recipe of nutes only addition was 20mL of advanced nutrients nirvana. I do not know what is going on with the camera but will do new pics and info later this week

5 Likes

Monday was feeding day took pics today and wow amazing growth

I also upped my ligt to 450 watts took some lux readings and they are off the charts I then found a conversion to change the lux to PAR and avg was 330 I then changed the lux to ppfd using a calculator which I found and will link and at 450 watts i was giving over 600 ppfd so i had to bring the watts down to 350 which is giving me about 400 ppfd

7 Likes

the numbers in the lower 6 pics (in the 20,000 range) was out putting 302 watts the top 6 numbers (in the 30,000) were at 450 watts Convert Lux to PPFD - Online Calculator | Waveform Lighting
Here is the calculator makes sure to choose the right spectrum mine was the high CIR 3000k led

5 Likes

I know its been a few days but fed on Saturday and did atime lapse video Time_Lapse_by_Wyze.mp4 - Google Drive
Then this morning did a heavy defoliation and put the branches under the tomato cage

all plants are between 12 and 18 inches and about a half inch wide. I did not use the silicic acid terpene nute as it says only use once per week and if I used it every feeding I would not have enough to get thru the run unless @nick would be able to send me another bottle but all is good so far and am really smelling a stronger profile and branch strength, I pinched and rolled them and they strengthened back so hard I could not pinch and roll the branches again and could only do it on the new growth I am really liking the product so far

10 Likes

This is super interesting. I wish I could be testing this too, but so busy with the business stuff I don’t currently have my own grow. I’m following your grow journal to live vicariously through your garden. Really appreciate you doing this test as our interest was piqued when this item came across our desk in the office.

6 Likes

Lol sweet that means alot to me because honestly with out GN and canna cribs I would not have made it this far this is only my third run but with the help, support, and knowledge I’ve learned from other growers here and the canna cribs I have learned alot of info so thank u so much @NateCannaCribs @nick @hoppiefrog @imSICKkid @deusoboy420

11 Likes

Today was feeding day upped the nutes from 60 ml to 70 ml of advanced nutrients Micro grow bloom, 25 ml b52, 10 ml classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene, and 20 ml nirvana in 5 gal of tap water treated with seachem prime to get rid of the chlorine and chloramine. Ph at 6.5 the 4 plants little more then a gallon each with about a half gallon split between the 2 mother bonsai, the mother’s are in 3 gal felt pots which I will be transplanting soon to smaller pots and the other 4 are in 5 gallon felt pots. Have them in tomato cages under 18 hours light consisting of 4 growmau5 pucks, 2 hlg 288 v2, and 2 288 v2 rspecs, as well as 2 far red boards to put them to sleep. All are about 12 to 14 inches and hopefully be on track and hit 24 inches by March 1, which would be 8 week veg and figure at at least 24 inches after stretching will give me 36 to 40 inches tall, before I flip to flower I will be getting the agro max pure uv bulb and adding it for 15 min every hour maybe every other hours totaling 2 to 4 hours of uvb a day for resin, terpene, and tricome production

6 Likes

Here is the time lapse from Monday to Tuesday not to much growth will see what happens over the next few days after feeding

5 Likes

Feeding done today
70ml mgb
20 ml b52
20 ml nirvana
20 ml voodoo piranha and tarantula
20 ml fish shit
20 ml highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene
Ph 6.55 have the time lapse from yesterday to today the plants are looking beautiful the branches are thick I think the silicic acid is really doing a huge part in helping the strong thick veg growth the smell of the plants in veg is stronger then previous runs and when I prune it is much stronger

These are the 2 mothers moved them out of the tent and into their own little place with a small low wattage light to help slow their growth

6 Likes

Time lapse from yesterday to today looking mighty good tomorrow is pruning day along with feeding and some measurements

5 Likes

What up all this is just a side note lol and completely off topic but it’s my birthday lol

4 Likes

Happiest birthdays to you!

2 Likes

Thank you bought a few of my own gifts lol new turtle beach head set and excision tickets cant wait

3 Likes