Nutrient w/ terpenes test by xgx13xgx

I wish you the best! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday bro plants look great.ill try some of the magic juice next run :wink: thanks for the tip off can’t wait to see how the finish for u:)

4 Likes

Thx all lol well missed the feeding yesterday was sick and couldn’t get out of bed but had to force my self today to do so took some measurements and the plants are pushing between 16 and 20 inches trunks are 1/2 inch or so thick the height does not include the bending under the tomato cage which would add another 2 to 3 inches I also did some heavy pruning and here are some before and after pics

I also did feed my normal feeding of 70 ml advanced nutrients micro grow bloom with 30 ml b52 and nirvana along with 20 ml highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene

7 Likes

Also really thinking about getting the hydrolock system if you havent seen it check it out I think it would make for alot easier feeding I have some ideas about how to modify the reservoir/bucket for a bottom drain with a disconnect and shut off so I can put the reservoir on a stand for feeding and disconnect to fill and add nutrients
https://www.dripright.com/hydrolock

3 Likes

Looking damn awesome !

1 Like

Thx. I also went ahead and ordered the drip right hydro lock system today for the 6 site set up it was 165 bucks with out the timer spoke with the guy who said he would send me their 10 gph nozzles along with their 6 gph nozzles looking at the system I think it will really help with feeding and if all goes right will be ordering a good timer for almost total automation only thing i would have to do still is hook up the shop vac and vacuum the drainage from the bottom of the flood table.

2 Likes

I would also like to make a huge recommendation as it has now been confirmed if there is anyone who suffers from mold or mildew or anyone who wants to help stop it before it starts pick up some PROKURE D packs from growers house I have searched the web and growers house has them the cheapest and the PROKURE D packs are SAFE to use during flower and drying to help prevent mold and mildew I will be ordering them soon but again growers house has them for about 25 bucks each with out shipping amazon has them for 38 with free shipping so even with shipping growers house has a better deal plus you would be supporting our community rather then multi billion dollar amazon

4 Likes

Was feeding day today took some pics of he regime I use simple
70 ml advanced nutrients micro grow bloom
20 ml each voodoo piranha and tarantula
20 ml fish shit
20 ml nirvana
20 ml b52
And 20 ml highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene

and here is by before ph adjustment and after

5 Likes

Here is the time lapse from 2/13 to 2/14

4 Likes

I love watching them wake up! Very cool :sunglasses:
Nice work @xgx13xgx :+1:

2 Likes

Thx what’s really cool is watching them from when I trimmed them and they were bare which was only 5 days ago to now where in the newest video they are all back bushy as hell lol and I’m right on track to flip on march 1. The cages are about 24 inches tall I have them marked with tape at 12 18 and 24 inches when the plants are all between 18 and 24 I’m flipping they are all at the 18 inch mark with only 12 days left in February I might have to flip them 1 week early idk just have to watch em

2 Likes

The problem I’m running into right now is this weekend I was going to pull all the plants out clean the tent with bleach clean the flood tray add the foam floor liner and remove the styrofoam floor liner under the tent and add the new hydrolock system well I still havent got the hydrolock system and ended up redoing some of my HVAC system. I also need to rerun some of the electric outlets as I’m trying to finish my basement and make my room a bit more fung shui lol

2 Likes

Here’s the video from 2/16 to 2/17 look at the pics and video from the 12th when I pruned them and how in less then a week they have shot back I did forget to mention one thing I did I decided to use the far red for more then just putting them to sleep I now have the far red on for 30 min then off for 1 hour repeated unitill the last 15 min of the light cycle where they get roughly 15 min at the end of the cycle and 15 min after lights out doing this I am using the 730 nm (far red) and the 650 nm (deepred) using the emerson effect which is supposed to increase photosynthesis by at least double and from the results I think it’s the truth lol

3 Likes

What’s up all just got the drip right hydro lock system up and running and really amazing still a few bugs to work out but seems to be doing a really good job you should check it out on their site. A 6 plant site is only 166 with shipping
20200222_085517.mp4 - Google Drive here is my video of the first nute run with it. Today ws a usual feeding except added advanced nutrients bud ignitor which I run the last week of veg and first 2 weeks of flower. Kind of pushing it vegging them another week a they are all almost 22 inches

One not the video makes the pump sound louder then it really is, it is actually really quiet

good morning everyone first and foremost i am sorry for not doing several updates weekly as i have been the last week there have been many additions to the grow alot of modifications and testing being done as to make my life easier. first was the addition of the hydrolock system from drip right, i have to say it is the sweetest irrigation system i have found and highly reccommend, i posted a short video when i first got it doing a first test of the plumbing and it was super loud and the bucket rez with the bulk head was not working very well. so i decided to increase the tube size from 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch and man did it get quieter, i also got this containter from rural king for 20 bucks attached the tubing, added a hose, tube and check valve and now the system works great. so happy of a purchase. i also have added digital timers to all my lighting which has made my life so much easier will add some pics and video to this post today. also about to flip to 12/12 all my plants are now pushing 24 inches i tried to go a full 8 week veg and this weekend would be the 8 weeks so flipping friday is the perfect time.

3 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

Super cool irrigation system!
NQA : Does all the shaking ever disconnected one of the hoses?

1 Like

No thr shaking is cause the pump.pumps at 45 psi but there is a 20 psi regulator that drops it down to 20 psi for the 6 site set up the pvc is all glued with pvc glue and the hoses are connected with hose clamps this system is working so sweet I highly recommend it its hydrolock from drip right I’ve posted the link but I’ll post again for the 6 site set up it was 166 with free shipping everything included with the exception of a few fittings and 1/2 inch hose spent maybe 30 bucks for the stuff I needed which included the new rez hose hose clamps and pvc fittings

1 Like