Nutrient w/ terpenes test by xgx13xgx

Well today is day 1 of flower, I did a fairly heavy defoliation of the garden getting rid of the large family leaves along with bud sites that no matter what will not see much light. Raised the lights to 400 watts will keep raising them.over the next few weeks till I reach 600 of 900 possible watts from my light rig. Will also be adding different nutes using the advanced nutrients line up, the last week of veg and first 2 weeks of flower I use bud ignitor along with micro grow and bloom, b52, nirvana and of course the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene. The new hydrolock from drip right is working amazing and I highly recommend it easy to set up, use, water less, use less nutes and save money @NateCannaCribs please hit me up I would love to talk to you about this innovative new product.

5 Likes

What is going on had a long weekend lol but am back with some updates flipped to 12/12 friday added more nutes the line up is following
Advanced Nutrients
80 ml MGB
20 ml voodoo piranha and tarantula
20 ml bud ignitor
20 ml sensizym
20 ml b52
20 ml nirvana
20 ml carboload
20 ml bud candy
20 ml rhino skin
And of course 20 ml Highly Classified Nutrients Silicic Acid and Terpene
Used the new hydrolock from drip right and is still working amazing the following video is from 3/2 to 3/3 added the trellis today so here will be a new time lapse with the trellis starting tomorrow all plants are 24 inches and are stretching heavy as you will see.
Also need some help I took 24 clones friday used clonex, rapid rooters, and clonex spray have them under a dome with a heat mat set to 77 and a 9 watt led grow bulb and they look blah any help would be great

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Day 10 of flower

1 Like

What’s up all not to much to report the plants are growing wonderful yesterday was the start of week 3 the branches are super strong but flexible due to the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene it has been such an amazing product
I also took 24 clones 14 days ago and of the 24 18 sprouted roots and are doing well

6 Likes

WHAT UP ALL I HAVE A 14 CLONES UP FOR GRABS THE STRAINS ARE
FEMALE INDUSTRIAL
AND
FEMALE MONSTER MASS
IF YOU LOOK UP THE STRAIN DATA THEY CONTAIN 20% THC, PRODUCE 700 TO 900 GRAMS PER SQUARE METER, AND ARE FAST FLOWERING OF 7 TO 8 WEEKS. THEY WERE CLONED FEBRUARY 28, 18 OF 24 CLONED WITH MASSIVE ROOTS USING ROOT RIOT PLUGS, CLONEX GEL, AND CLONEX SPRAY. THEY WERE TRANSPLANTED MARCH 10 TO SOLO CUPS WITH 3/1 PROMIX HP, HAVE BEEN UNDER 24 HOURS OF 4000K HLG LED LIGHTING FROM DAY ONE, JUST CHANGED OVER TO 20 HOURS ON 4 HOURS OFF. PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS, VERY LOW COST OF 30 EACH (WHICH INCLUDES THE CLONE SHIPPER, 18 EACH AT MY LOCAL PLANT STORE), PLUS SHIPPING WHICH WILL BE FLAT RATE MEDIUM BOX WHICH IS 16, ROUGHLY 46 BUCKS FOR PREMIUM QUALITY CLONES WITH HEAVY YEILD AND SHORT FLOWER SEE PICS WHICH WERE TAKEN TODAY. PAYPAL, CASH APP, VENMO ACCEPTED.

3 Likes

Haha if your pump breaks I have one for parts the motor works like a charm but oscalating mechanism is wore out

2 Likes

Cool cool lol there’s a 4 year warranty on the pump so I’ll be good

Hey @hoppiefrog I got these nice clones lol

I’ve heard tail of some teas brewed up promotes micros the roots like. I will try to find the article. I read it last week , beautiful girls btw.

Hey all been crazy with this coronavirus crap going on so I haven’t been able to post but still been growing lol any way yesterday 3/20/20 was the start of week 4 of flower been using my same feeding schedule advanced nutrients micro grow bloom, rhinoskin, carboload, bud candy, b52, nirvana, sensizym, for week 3 used both bud ignitor and big bud and next feeding will only include big bud untill week 5 or 6 where I will 7se both big bud and overdrive for 1 week then only overdrive. And I can not forget the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene this stuff is seriously kicking in and have been, since the beginning it has been giving my branches good solid strength but also a flexibility that is insane lol, it also was giving good smell, now that I’m in flower it is one word LOUD lol.These 2 strains are fast flower large yeild they are CRITICAL COLLECTIVE-MONSTER MASS and DINAFEM INDUSTRIAL, from what I read on the strain data they are fast flower of 45 to 50 which is 7 to 8 weeks which is something that I will be watching for because I do not trust those claims lol. They are also said to have a huge yeild of 700 to 900 grams per square meter which is something else I will be watching and estimate that in the 4x4 which is bigger then a square meter 3x3 I should have a min of 900 hopefully pushing and passing 1000. The last run I did with amhurst sour diesel from Humboldt seed organization was said to have up to 700 grams per square meter and I pulled 894 grams so I’m very interested to see the numbers on these 2 strains. I also did a heavy defoliation as it should now be out or ending its stretch and is bushy af lol here are a few pics will add more as well as a video of before I defoliated

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here is the time lapse from day 20 before the defoliation

2 Likes

What up all hope your staying safe and healthy in this time. Well yesterday was the start of week 5 of 8 for the girls and wow are they booming, feeding every third day today was feeding day which included 20 ml of highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene as well as advanced nutrients rhino skin mixed it up let it sit for about 30 min, then used 40 ml advanced nutrients micro grow bloom then 20 ml voodoo piranha and tarantula as well as fish shit, then 40 ml b52 sensizym nirvana bud candy carboload and big bud with ph at 6.48 at 80 degrees fahrenheit.Have light pulling 710 watts from the wall for 12 hours with my diy rig, last 5 min of light and first 10 min of darkness include far red for putting them to sleep. Included is a video from 2 days ago as well as pics from today. Loving the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene its bringing much much stronger smell then before as well as a elasticity and strength would love to find this in store. That’s all for today kids stay safe and healthy till next time this is X out.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Well it’s been nice today so I decided to take the clones outside and give them some nice lighting and they are loving it

it’s a little cool out upper 60s right now supposed to get to low 70s but the sun and black pots will help keep the root zone warm and the wind will help give em some strength they are so pretty

6 Likes

Nice mon! What’s the green stuff?

1 Like

What green stuff?

1 Like