Nutrient w/ terpenes test by xgx13xgx

He’s referring to the second picture of nutrients, I believe. I think that’s your Grow nutrients… :nerd_face:

What second pic of nutes? Dont have one at least from what I see

1 Like

This one :

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/uploads/default/optimized/3X/2/8/28a4c821c1ac65efc13ad9772ea8ccd6f5dc91b7_2_243x500.jpeg

2 Likes

Ahhh ok lol yes that’s the advanced nutrients grow of the micro grow bloom lol

3 Likes

Hey all plants are doing wonderful a little nute burn some more then others half way thru week 6 starting to watch the tricomes cant wait for harvest will post more pics tomorrow

5 Likes

Hey all this run is giving me nothing but problems idk what it is but my leaves are turning and idk what to do n e help? I’m thinking its nutrient burn from the bud ignitor cause it started in week 3 and im on week 6

Let me know what u think and what I should do

1 Like

How is your environment? Airflow, humidity, medium saturation…
Are you feeding every watering? PPM?
Organics? Nitrogen levels?
Foliar feeding at all? Microbes?
Could be Bud Ignitor, especially if you hit plants with recommended dosage on bottle. Usually overkill. 1/3 - 1/2 dose of nutes will usually get you to desired PPM.

2 Likes

I’d try a full flush with 3/4 strength nutes till ec. Of runoff matches input. Pull lights up if u can till they recover.check r.h. to see if you way off vpd. Goal. If you are spraying stop! You are in flower.

2 Likes

Thx for the help no spraying lol air flow humidity temp everything is great I feed every water my guess is it was the bud ignitor I used it into week 3/4 I was trying to use up the last little bit of the 500 ml bottle I had buds are almost finished tricomes looking amber amber on one strain the other is still cloudy so thinking this weekend I will harvest the one strain and keep watching the other thx I will remember for the next run no bud ignitor after week 2 and only use 3/4 strength lol

1 Like

Next question what are thoughts on trim bowls, apparently I cant trim or people are being little bitches and want dispensary quality buds I mean I dont leave my buds looking like shit I do a good job but they were complaining about trimming 4 GRAMS OF TRIM PER QUARTER POUND I was like wtf any way was looking into trim bowls n e thoughts

2 Likes

What up guys it’s been a crazy few weeks for all of us I hope everyone is safe and using the time off if u have to to your advantage. I have not been so lucky as my work is essential and still open so it’s been crazy, on a food note the day has finally come it is harvest day of the monster mass and industrial strains testing the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene I will be harvesting in the morning and will take plenty of pics along the way and maybe a time lapse of the harvest thanks for tuning in and keeping up with my over these last few months and a big shout out to @nick @NateCannaCribs @deusoboy420 and @hoppiefrog for everything

4 Likes

That’s great man, always a good time brother :wink: I’ll be watching , can’t wait to see how that worked out for you!

3 Likes

Hell yeah man stoked to see how everything came out

3 Likes

Well it took 8 hours for me and a buddy to trim all 4 plants. I bought the bowl.trimmer and to my surprise it actually worked extremely well it didnt destroy the buds they look nice had to hand trim little bits and pieces here and there, I did not use the bowl for my A+ and A buds just the B grade out of the 4 plants 2 strains i had to build a 5x2 foot screen to hold the buds along with the hangars here are some pics

2 Likes

the 3rd and 4th pic were from one plant and the last pic is the final outcome the left is the industrial strain and the right is the monster mass strain keeping them separated to see which one has the heavier weight they both have soild nugs the monster seems to be more dense both are solid though and the smell OMFG my house stinks from the sales of this run I think I will be buying a corona discharge or ozone generator along with a UVC lamp for my HVAC system the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene I do feel gave them.more of a smell and cutting the branches was easy but tough as they were very tough and flexible able to hold up the mass buds

4 Likes

Sorry for the late response. Drop me a DM :wink:

2 Likes

What’s up all sorry it’s been a while just to finalize the highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene testing the final weight came out to be 1000.43 g and it was stinky and dense and sticky lol I definitely recommended this product

5 Likes