Nz outdoor

Monkey slapz is an absolute beast - 3 major prunes

I just cut most of this growth off and it seems to be returning to normal growth

Ultimate white caviar

hash god

My pineapple chunk

My purple weirdness

Diesal skunk

12 Likes

Nice one I have found this to be great. I am not a big fan of constant uploads but also really enjoy looking at other people’s journeys/stories
Look forward to catching some of yours
Cheers

12 Likes

They’re looking great! Where in new Zealand are you based?

10 Likes

Does the dea breeze really effect the plant uniquely? I heard the mix of different silica & calcium compounds, the sea spray, and the winds effects the plant in the most desireable way.

9 Likes

Ahh maybe I live in a swamp area like 100 m above sea level. So I don’t get those effects

but those that live on the coast edge may well get some effects of different minerals/environs :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Anither kiwi sweet!

9 Likes

Sorry Taranaki is where I am at

8 Likes

Nice area @tubular love it up there

9 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty cool
I have grown swamp weed for ever and been happy with it but then I got to try some awesome smelling sticky weed and loved it.
Your tent looks great, what’s the strain

10 Likes

Strain is critical mass bro i got given these didn’t even know what they were then found stick with it written on it in dirt they in sticky skunk the best bro if i ever up that way i bring you some of mine

9 Likes

Nice sounds good

10 Likes

Got a few grower mates up that way trying get them to join this forum well trying get the group to join aswell theres a few of them in our group

8 Likes

Oh that’s cool.
Putting oneself on the web especially about illegal stuff really plays on my mind but since I did a qualification on cannabis with lots of online study/ searches etc I am like oh well…
Post it up☀️

9 Likes

I like that to bro people what qualifications did you do bro we possibly moving to Canada so wanna try get some under my belt before we go

8 Likes

Ah it was at AUT as a post grad paper introduction to medicinal cannabis aotearoa
Not sure if it’s still on offer but I really like it. Got double A+ for both the papers LOL

Canada sounds exciting

7 Likes

Awesome brother will look that up yea be a new start hopefully in canna industry for me

8 Likes

Kia Ora fullas, hope th storms missing yous.

8 Likes

Nice @bnb yea i well away from it

8 Likes

Good to hear man.

9 Likes

Ah looking great we got wind and but rain
In the red zone so no work tomorrow
You got some early flowers there

7 Likes