Nz outdoor

Well happy new year 2023
I havnt been posting due to working after 2 years of recovery from accidents.

The outdoor season has been erratic to say the least
I put some plants out in September which I knew was early but I thought they would’ve see a regeneration but it wasn’t as easy due to low sun hours and rains.
My ultimate white caviar runtz didn’t do well so I pulled it and the monkey slapz went hermy so I pulled it.

11 Likes

Monkey slapz 2.0 has grown massive but is only pushing single finger leaves out. My guru mate reckons it won’t bud.
What are the suggestions for this @preybird?

11 Likes

Diesal skunk

Ultimate white caviar

Hash god

Pineapple chunk

Purple

11 Likes

And some clones
Monkey slapz
Uwc
Hash god
North lime 1x seed back left

And recent clones are pineapple chunk, diesal skunk hashgod 2.0 and uwc 2.0

12 Likes

You know im mot sure what to say about that. The low light might mess with the plant??? They are from different but similar climates and also different regions on the planet. I think the light there is the problem. Why the heck are you getting all the weird shit going on. Nobody has had any issues except you. Apparently the climate there isn friendly to the plants at all.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 agree with you there this season for outdoors is fucked mold gonna be big issue outside

11 Likes

Like bees to flowers, people will find me a pollen (appalling) :laughing:

12 Likes

So weird mine have done amazing!

10 Likes

Haha yes its my harsh growing style.
I need to provide a better and controlled envirnment-like indoors
I think I will prune it right back.
The hashgod I think is going to be the better strain here
Thanks for the feedback :grinning:

11 Likes

Yes its been off the charts different alright. I gave a mate some clones around mid November and when i went and saw them them were just a single bud !!! no vege even though they came out of vege in the tent???
very weird

10 Likes

Yea our season down here fucked outdoors hardout glad i didnt put any out will be next year

10 Likes

Yes I going to aim for some clones out around mid march to try and beat the wet and still get some flower from that late season dryness we often get

11 Likes

Yea bro that should be alguds just veg inside for awhile if you can i got some @PreyBird1 genetics on the way

10 Likes

Oh cool all the best they have definitely shown me up as still in novice land :laughing:

11 Likes

Hopefully i can do them justice @tubular

11 Likes

Yeah you will I look forward to seeing your results

11 Likes

Cheers brother

11 Likes

Thanks mate for sharing all your progress, read the whole feed last night. Was really interesting. I’m based in the bay of plenty!

11 Likes

@bopgrower, A BIG welcome to GN !
Just want to remind you that if you have a topic you’re interested in you can always use the maginifying glass att the top of the page…tyre in your topic of choice and hit search…there’s a lot of subjects here that are archived and not available other than searching !!

10 Likes

Awesome, will have a little play around. hope everyone stays safe and doesn’t lose any plants with the cyclone coming to New Zealand’s north island.

8 Likes