Nz outdoor

@st0na I am trying to minimise but its just so hard… :grin:

8 Likes

Yes me too. On a strange note the clones of your seeds that I have sat in the dark are still growing strong it seems.
No drooping but no show yet.
The clones that I put in the dome with heat pad and used root gel on are struggling. ( the clones are from last season’s clones i made, just need the practice)
I did have an issue with heat pad thermometer being used in a different location, so that might have been the issue.

9 Likes

Understand that bro that will be my problem in a few weeks

8 Likes

Well here’s an update from me.
Clones taken from the seed plants lasted 20 days before dying. Only had two from 11 sex :face_with_monocle:
I have also struggled with practice clones and can’t work out why they not succeed.:upside_down_face:

I have prepped the outdoor sites x4
2x with fish bodies, dolomite lime and chicken poo.
1x 30 kg fresh seaweed plus lime and cured chicken Poo.
1x not doing any additional fert from last year but am going to use synthetic bytes for the vege then masses of banana for potassium from week 1 of pre flower

Then the tent was getting way to full so I gave away 3 of the big clones from last year to a mate that had a empty flower room so was perfect

That was six weeks

The weather has been unseasonably warm so I have also put 4 sexed plants outside and they seem to be o

9 Likes

And today thought I would plant one of the monkey slapz

And the three others have been outside for 2 weeks and seem to be handling it.
I did reduce the tent lighting to 16 hr on 8 off to try and soften the effect of then coming out into only just 12 hrs of daylight although there has been increase moonlight towards last nights full so will see if they vege ok.

10 Likes

They will adjust to the light fine there still small. If they were to flower it will be 10 days of flower more pistils/stigmas will appear then in 10 days it will reveg so 20 days will be wasted while the plant cycles from veg to flower 2x. I like to do a lot of monster cropping and reveg a lot of plants. So just watch over the next 20 days for weird growth if it happens

9 Likes

Ok cheers i am interested to see how it goes as i have not put them outside so early. But the weather has never been this warm also so fingers crossed for some monster plants :grin:

9 Likes

Hash god male

Ultimate white caviar x runtz, hash god,ultimate white caviar,
monkey slapz ( was earliest out)

13 Likes

Wow a male! Oohh nice.

12 Likes

Yes thanks.
the smell is so nice i think i going to keep and make seed with the HG female.

11 Likes

Quick update here

Ultimate white caviar runtz is my favourite with hash god close second.
Monkey slapz was earliest and smallest and didn’t cope that well then hermied so I will have to look after the other one I have as backup.
Hashgod

Ultimate white caviar

Uwcr

Hashgod male is smelling sooo nice
Looks great to

The girls all flowered and are smelling insane. Even this small.

12 Likes

Nice one @tubular

10 Likes

Thanks @st0na i will see how it goes. The smell is amazing and i feel lucky to be able to try it because i will cut it back and feed nitrogen fert. for some ferocious vegetative growth

9 Likes

They definitely looking real good bro @tubular

9 Likes

Well it’s finally spring and the preybird farms strains are revegging
I got some lightweight buds which I am stoked with because the smells are AMAZING.

The monkey slapz #2 is booming and so is the hashgod. Ultimate white caviar and UWC X Runtz are very nice stocky plants with dense buds.

13 Likes

Nice glad your happy with them. They look good. Man scary growing there in NZ. I always tried to pick out the shorter plants and the more branches. But also less leaves. Ultimate is a huge mother so i used her to try and fatten up the strains together

10 Likes

Yes man very happy but the smells ohhh la la

I realise that the strains I have been growing have not much smells but ar still vigorous and nice plants. Good for stealth growing.

Yes the UWC could very wel surprise me with her size

I did extract the hashgod pollen and have in freezer to try create some more seeds for the world

:ok_hand::partying_face::star_struck:- a

11 Likes

Isn’t it equally scary in UT? What a world we live in :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Lol yeah its scary. But NZ is military scary. Not local cops. Damn military is after you there.

10 Likes

I had had some growing friends move to Australia. They gave me tons of their grow stuff that they couldn’t sell. Man … gonna have to set up an indoor growth now! Lights, fans, exhausts, you name it. I had been collecting a device here and there and they just loaded me up. He is Australian so was going back home. After living here in WA State and having it readily available via their grows and working in the business here, it was a shock to return home but home called. They found a thumb-sized nugget they paid 50 bucks for and they ain’t rich by any means. I hope that area of the world grows up soon and gets past this BS of automatic jail time of three months for possession. CRAZY. I could never leave where it’s legal and go back to THAT.

14 Likes